Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

hall of stupid questions.

+22
duff_banana_skin
megaDAVE
MrBrewskee
Skip {VK} III
King Medina
Mikel
Finite
Rage49
animenaruto786
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Sage2000 [VK]
Dave O
[VK] Cris
tattoo
THE FLORIDIAN
Castel
[VK] CA-Nate
[VK] Rob {CA}
Trinity
Phillip
Death of Rats
grim29
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 Empty Re: hall of stupid questions.

Post  Death of Rats Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 am

I find WoRPs to be the best for leveling Rogue and Mage.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 am

ah, thanks for that tip DoR -- haven't done many of them either for whatever reason (no Achievement ...). Will add them to my list as well -- really want to get those two up to L3 and be done with it -- hate not being able to "heal" in a battle.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 Empty monster class

Post  animenaruto786 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 am

how come when i earn more on mage (lvl. 1) class it almost fills up the bar and then next time i log in it resets back before i moved the bar some?
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

https://www.facebook.com/animenaruto786

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

Arghh!!!

Well, I'd tried keeping an active battle up for both Mage and Rogue classes -- and was doing pretty well ... or so I'd thought. Today, when I collected on the Azriel where I was a Rogue, my Mage class went from 2 1/2 back to 0 -- yep, starting over ... again. Sad

Saddly, I have two more battles coming along that I'm a mage in -- I expect that won't be enough to get to L3 and I predict my Rogue Class will be reset as well.

Perhaps you can only work one of these at a time? I'm thinking it is "broken" though -- what an aggravation. Evil or Very Mad

Oh, well.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 am

Well I tried the same thing before. I would wait till a battle was almost over that I was a Rogue in and then jump into another and become a Rogue. My class would still reset the next day or 2 days later. Again the ONLY way I have been able to level anything up was by doing 21 mil or so on the SAME BATTLE. Then I would come out as level 3 and they have stayed level 3 for a month or more now. They are definitely 'broken' and will continue to do the same thing until you do enough to level the class all the way up in 1 battle I believe.
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 am

Right ... well, I have my fingers crossed on this Alpha Bahamut -- it has given A LOT of opportunities for mages and I have been in on most of them (don't seem to be very many mages in the group -- even fewer rogues). If this doesn't get me L3 (or doesn't die, heaven forbid); I'll be pretty bummed for a while. Wink
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am

this is from my experience the past couple weeks. note that i only used cleric the entire time. i started over at level 1 because cleric reset again. i fought a couple next-gens, 1-by-1, and my level kept going up like it had before as long as i joined another next-gen right after. now this is where it got me. the last one i was in (we'll call it WoRP for easy referencing) still had about another 1/4 of it's health left when i saw an Official [VK] summon (let's call this one Azriel) so i joined that as well. the WoRP fell and i got an improvement to my level (getting close to level 3... again). i focused everything i had on the Azriel until it fell too. i was excited thinking, "hey, i'm finally gonna have a level 3 cleric!", but to my surprise when i looked at the progression, it had reset back to level 1. why? well, i go back to what i was thinking in my last post on this topic, after winning a next-gen, you must join another next-gen as the same class within 24 hours. when i started Azriel, the WoRP was still alive and fell early the next day. i did not join another next-gen until Azriel fell another day and a half later, but by then my level had already reset.

sound confusing? think of how i feel trying to explain it, i can see it all in my head and it makes sense but when i try to explain it, it doesn't come out right. basically, if you start a class, stick with that class until you max it. only fight 1 next-gen at a time and make sure you join another one within 24 hours of "time of death". i almost had level 3 and it reset on me and i think it's because i joined Azriel, before WoRP was dead, so when WoRP fell i was fighting Azriel and didn't join another until IT was dead (more than 24 hours after WoRP fell). so this week, i'm gonna do nothing but WoRP's or Bahamut's, whichever is readily available, 1 at a time, and see what i come up with. well, it may take more than a week but i'll update on whether or not i was able to max it or if it got reset again. feel free to try it yourself too and post results if you wish.

Hell, this may not even work but from what i'm seeing it's worth a shot.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 pm

ok -- I think I understand what you are saying and it seems to jive with my experiences as well. If this one doesn't get me there -- I'll go with "Plan B2x" (one next-gen at a time with the same class and new one w/in 24 hours of completing the old).

Thanks Rob.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 Empty No name

Post  Rage49 Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 am

It appears that I may have the same problem as some others. I have over 1500 gaming friends on Myspace and not a one of them shows up in my CA army invite feed. I've got one name in there, you guessed it!, (no name). To date, I can't add anyone and can't send gifts because of the same problem. I wrote Myspace about it and they blamed it on CA. I wrote Brian at CA and also submitted a trouble ticket with absolutely no results. If anyone has a workaround for this I would greatly appreciate knowing what it is. Following one monster url after another pimping myself out is frustrating, to say the least!

Rage49

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:57 am

Rage49 wrote:It appears that I may have the same problem as some others. I have over 1500 gaming friends on Myspace and not a one of them shows up in my CA army invite feed. I've got one name in there, you guessed it!, (no name). To date, I can't add anyone and can't send gifts because of the same problem. I wrote Myspace about it and they blamed it on CA. I wrote Brian at CA and also submitted a trouble ticket with absolutely no results. If anyone has a workaround for this I would greatly appreciate knowing what it is. Following one monster url after another pimping myself out is frustrating, to say the least!

The tech support is only through ms.castleage@gmail.com
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

hmm ... interestingly enough, both my Rogue and Mage classes have reset to "0". I'm still in the middle of a battle where I am in as a mage and it is the only battle I am in. Not sure what is going on or what to do ....

Still hoping the critter dies (12 hours to go) and that I have done enough to go straight to L3. *fingers crossed*

Edit: ok -- got the L3 Mage. Seems had to do it all in one go. Sad The levels do carry over from time-to-time, but it seems after a period of time, if you aren't at L3, it resets itself (even if you are in the middle of a battle and using that class).

On to Rogue....
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Finite Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 am

When a monster fight's finished and I collect loot I get that pop up 'spam your friends/be selfish and deprive of them of spam'. Of course being a selfish person I choose the selfish option, and nothing happens. I have to close the tab or screen, or the greyed out loot page sits there forever.

If I choose to spam my friends (ok, all 2 of 'em) the screen goes doolally and I end up with that 'play' button in the centre while I wait for MySpace to stop hiccoughing.

Is there a way of choosing the selfish option that works? Sad

This stupid rigmarole means I'm not going to the loot page so don't get to copy the loot results for the data mining thread, which isn't very collegiate of me. Sad

Finite

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 am

Everytime I'm on the collect reward button, after I hit it, I refresh my entire browser or I get stuck too. Just seems to be a problem with Castle age and internet explorer

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 am

Yes, certainly a problem -- and no way to get it to work that I am aware of.

What I do is simply reload/refresh the tab -- which usually loads up whatever screen you opened the tab with. Then you can go back to your monster screen and all your loot will be displayed where you can copy/paste it if you like.

I am somewhat surprised that this little glitch has not been fixed yet (just get rid of the darn thing would be a simple solution I'd think -- don't really understand its purpose at all).
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 am

i had the same problem before MS updated. i would have to refresh the browser to get it to go away. since it's updated the "selfish" button doesn't work but the "share" button does. i don't know if it actually sends anything but i click it and it goes away. i'm using the newest Google Chrome if you want to know. Chrome seems to be the fastest browser for me. it doesn't have alot of issues with web sites, except select few that don't support Chrome yet. plus it doesn't have all that crap cluttering up the toolbar covering up half the damn screen. i switched to Chrome not long after it came out and i haven't switched back.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:36 pm

i double, triple tap the collect button before I get results. Then it mostly causes that spam your friends dialogue box to go away when it tries to follow my second clicks. Mostly. You've gotta scroll down quick to do it since the damn thing forces your view around though. The disadvantage of that is on the reload any special messages like if you got a medal, or bonus demi pts from an equipped hero go away. Hitting an achievement can mess with that method too.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Finite Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks, I've tried a few more things and have consigned this to the 'move on' basket. If I hit refresh I can get out of the nag screen, copy the loot list for the data mining thread then go back to the monster for my damage stats. I can live with that.

I also need to stop expecting everything to be the same as on FB. Smile

Finite

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 Empty question for cs facebook players

Post  King Medina Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:40 pm

I dont have a facebook yet and dont plan on getting one till is ship off to iraq next year so i can stay in touch with my family a little bit better. So for players on here that have played CA on facebook how would you compare the Myspace version to the facebook version ? Im guessing the FB version is better but im wanting to get someone take on it that has played both.
King Medina
King Medina
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/kingmedina05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm

King Medina wrote:I dont have a facebook yet and dont plan on getting one till is ship off to iraq next year so i can stay in touch with my family a little bit better. So for players on here that have played CA on facebook how would you compare the Myspace version to the facebook version ? Im guessing the FB version is better but im wanting to get someone take on it that has played both.

I've played quite a bit on both. I'd say that MSCA is sort of a "junior" version of fb CA. The fb version just has SOOO much more to do and keep you interested ... and perhaps more importantly, the fb platform is much more suitable to games like this and joining and getting involved in groups is SOOO much easier in fb.

Many folks have CA accounts in both places -- can run the same toon again or try something different. I had a Wall on fb and when MSCA started up wanted to try a power leveler. Both had their merits and detractors. If I were to do it again, I'd try a Glass Cannon on fb. But that is just me.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 Empty Reply

Post  King Medina Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 am

Thanks for the feedback , i appreciate it. I'll probably end up playing on both cause ive put in too much work to abandon this now hehe , does {vk} have a group on facebook too ?
King Medina
King Medina
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/kingmedina05

Back to top Go down

Post  Finite Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:58 am

A ditto on Dave O's post. So much more to do on FB, and there's quite a social aspect to the game with guilds, guild wars and so on. I'm a monster hunter turning hybrid over there, and trying out a pvp build here (if I can be patient enough).

To the best of my knowledge there is no direct VK equivalent on FB, but many people here belong to long standing CA groups and guilds and interact with each other anyway. I'm happy to be corrected, as I'd rate my knowledge of playing CA on MySpace as very low. Smile

Finite

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 am

King Medina wrote:Thanks for the feedback , i appreciate it. I'll probably end up playing on both cause ive put in too much work to abandon this now hehe , does {vk} have a group on facebook too ?

[VK] does not have a presence on FB (although their is an unrelated group called Valerian Knights).

As Dave O and Finite said, many of us have been playing both, and are established in different groups on FB. Myself, I have been playing for 15+ months, and I am a member of several groups: Knights of St George (monster slayers), Team Raider Nation (click assists), PvPvM guild, and Legends. There are so many different groups and purposes that it is not uncommon for people to belong to 4 or 5--even had someone tell me they were in 15 groups!

There are some VK members who started on MS first and have newer accounts on FB. They have started a guild, and if you wanted to join, I am sure you'd be welcomed. Also, as an admin for Knights of St. George, I feel obligated to say that we are currently recruiting players from all levels.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 2 Empty vk

Post  animenaruto786 Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 am

there is a vk on fb but its a small group of 67 members

~ https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_143053715741627&ap=1

....for some reason i like msca better than fbca ... maybe because my army is better on msca?

Although there is also a page https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/VK-Valerian-Knights/172242689455373

But i felt lazy and havnt even poated some help or anything on it

Last edited by animenaruto786 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GROUP AND PAGE)
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 am

animenaruto786 wrote:there is a vk on fb but its a small group of 67 members

~ https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_143053715741627&ap=1

....for some reason i like msca better than fbca ... maybe because my army is better on msca?

Although there is also a page https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/VK-Valerian-Knights/172242689455373

But i felt lazy and havnt even poated some help or anything on it
Well, it says its a recreation of the MSCA VK, but it's funny that nobody invited me. Smile
Who knows. I see only a couple names/faces I recognise.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  animenaruto786 Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 am

i created it a few months back lol
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next