Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle

+23
DaraLynn
Finite
King Medina
Phillip
[VK] CA-Nate
DL
slashthejuggalo
Kylaran
JoeQ
Mikel
Mike tC
Dave O
musclegray222384
[VK] Rob {CA}
Rokudou
Sage2000 [VK]
Somebody
Anubis
The Great Rider
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Don T. Algood
Yvonne
Death of Rats
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 Empty Re: Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle

Post  Death of Rats Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm

No question. Barbarus's Helm.
Increases your chance of a critical hit.

I have only purchased two pieces of gear. Ever. Barbie's Helm and Kaiser's Backdraft.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 Empty generals buy link

Post  bobkat20 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

are the links no longer available? i clicked on several on this post and all led to a screen to load castle age i have never seen, and when you click it, it stays on the same page after loading? please help, i have purchased 3 generals that are no longer available and would like to upgrade them now.. ty.

bobkat20

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 Empty Re: Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle

Post  Dave O Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 am

bobkat20 wrote:are the links no longer available? i clicked on several on this post and all led to a screen to load castle age i have never seen, and when you click it, it stays on the same page after loading? please help, i have purchased 3 generals that are no longer available and would like to upgrade them now.. ty.

hmmm ... did you verify that you are still logged into MySpace? What you are describing seems a lot like what I get if MS has logged me out. Make sure that you are logged into MS and try again. Dave O
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 pm

What Dave said. Also, I set it up with that preview page so that if someone accidentally clicks one of my links, they aren't stuck with it. Having to click twice is a confirmation that you actually do want to buy the item.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 Empty Which General?

Post  Mateo Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

So, I made 150 FP this weekend and am up to over 200 now, so I thought after wasting some FPs on some chests last month that i would purchase a new General.

I just need to figure out which is best for my needs.

600 energy and 243 stam (bringing to 300) then going to pump energy to at the very least 1k...maybe see if I have the patience to pump to 2k before more stam.

Is there a general that is good for subquests better then sano? ialso fight monsters (mainly dragons) and have barbarus already.

thanks.

Mateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

Mateo wrote:So, I made 150 FP this weekend and am up to over 200 now, so I thought after wasting some FPs on some chests last month that i would purchase a new General.

600 energy and 243 stam (bringing to 300) then going to pump energy to at the very least 1k...maybe see if I have the patience to pump to 2k before more stam.

Is there a general that is good for subquests better then sano? ialso fight monsters (mainly dragons) and have barbarus already.

thanks.

hmm ... good questions.

Dragons -- I use Morrigan usually when I am fighting dragons as their loot is not based on damage but rather the amount of Stamina spent. Morrigan gives you a slight chance for an extra demi-point and dragons seem to cough up a lot of them during battles. (I also use dragons to level up any new generals that I may have).

Adrianna is VERY good for WAR.

Godric gives a +20 to Max Energy, which is nice during a level up. He has good stats as well.

I bought Scarlet -- she gives a 6% bonus to income so she gets used a lot. She also has pretty good stats so is useful in PvP and War.

Kataan is another nice general for War.

There are some generals that improve your chances for a critical hit -- I don't use them, but some folks seem to like them. Slayer and Kaiser I think?

Good luck. Smile
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 Empty PROBLEM

Post  King Medina Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:32 am

I just bought barbarus's wrathbringer helm and it took 50 fps from me instead of 25 ! It gave me 2 helms but thats besides the point since i just clicked the link once , i know i didnt do anything screwy so i think the link maybe messed up , this i guess is just a warning to whoever else decides they wanna purchase this paticular item
King Medina
King Medina
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/kingmedina05

Back to top Go down

Post  King Medina Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:35 am

Mateo wrote:So, I made 150 FP this weekend and am up to over 200 now, so I thought after wasting some FPs on some chests last month that i would purchase a new General.

thanks.

btw just incase you didnt kno before you go crazy throwing all your sp into energy that when you use you fps to restore energy the oracle will only give you a max of 1k per 10 fps , so anything over a thousand and the oracle wont fill u up all the way (just a friendly reminder)
King Medina
King Medina
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/kingmedina05

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 am

King Medina wrote:

thanks.

btw just incase you didnt kno before you go crazy throwing all your sp into energy that when you use you fps to restore energy the oracle will only give you a max of 1k per 10 fps , so anything over a thousand and the oracle wont fill u up all the way (just a friendly reminder)

Actually...

1,000 is the cap on stamina.
2,000 is the energy cap.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:30 am

King Medina wrote:I just bought barbarus's wrathbringer helm and it took 50 fps from me instead of 25 ! It gave me 2 helms but thats besides the point since i just clicked the link once , i know i didnt do anything screwy so i think the link maybe messed up , this i guess is just a warning to whoever else decides they wanna purchase this paticular item

hmm ... the very first post in this thread includes a WARNING in BIG RED LETTERS about not using the links to buy equipment if you have 50 Favor Points or more. (You can only have ONE of each general, so it does not matter how many FP you have when you buy them.)

But, ya, be careful when using links ....
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 3 Empty Wish

Post  duff_banana_skin Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 pm

duff_banana_skin
duff_banana_skin

http://goo.gl/siWg4

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:36 am

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=183136&pm_cmp=mdp_183136_Activity_ProfileStream&appParams={%22sb_url%22:%22oracle.php%22,%22buychoice%22:%22GENERALIDNUMBER%22}

This is a link template for buying a general from the oracle. Just replace GENERALIDNUMBER with the ID number of the general you want to buy. The numbers can be found here:
Aria†, number 22
Lyra†, number 14
Dexter†, number 1
Gorlak†, number 18
Slayer†, number 26
Lailah†, number 30
Fenris†, number 34
Minerva†, number 38
Kaylen†, number 44
Scarlett†, number 48
Kaiser†, number 52
Barbarus†, number 56
Kataan†, number 60
Adriana†, number 64
Godric†, number 68
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  acasilaco Thu May 17, 2012 12:02 am

Are there any more generals available for purchase from the oracle (on myspace) since this page was made?

Thank you very much for making this page.

acasilaco

Back to top Go down

Post  Helas007 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am

I am totally agree with you and would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I hope that you will continue to post here with us. Keep it up.

Helas007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3