Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

hall of stupid questions.

+22
duff_banana_skin
megaDAVE
MrBrewskee
Skip {VK} III
King Medina
Mikel
Finite
Rage49
animenaruto786
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Sage2000 [VK]
Dave O
[VK] Cris
tattoo
THE FLORIDIAN
Castel
[VK] CA-Nate
[VK] Rob {CA}
Trinity
Phillip
Death of Rats
grim29
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Empty Re: hall of stupid questions.

Post  Dave O Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:44 pm

ok -- finally got Rogue to L3! Very Happy

I'm not 100% sure in what it takes, but I can offer this for those who are finding it difficult to level because the class keeps resetting.

- Someone mentioned the 'reset' occurs after 48 hours -- I cannot confirm this, but I do not doubt it either. I do know the class will reset after a certain period of time and 48 hours seems about right. It will even reset while you are in a battle using that class. I believe the clock starts when you collect your reward -- have no idea if you collect another within 48 hours if it will reset the clock or not -- most battles that I was in lasted longer than that.

- It has been mentioned that lots of damage will get the class to L3. Again, I cannot confirm this, but I have done lots of damage and NOT gotten the class to level. It has been *my* experience that you need to expend Energy for it to "count". It has also been my experience that it takes a LOT of energy to get there (perhaps 2K+?) and that combined with the reset clock above is what makes this very, very, difficult. Remember, Rogues and Mages can't use Energy on those battles unless your chosen class is 'up'.

- A 'lucky' charm when you collect your loot may or may not help -- again, I am unable to confirm (but it can't hurt can it?). Wink

Cheers, and Good Luck! Dave O

Last edited by Dave O on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 am

mine reset again, reset on me in the middle of a fight. the Alpha B we were in took almost the full time to beat and by time it fell the class reset so i'm gonna try it your way now dave. i'm gonna be looking for speed kills and join monsters that will likely fall within 48 hours and see what luck i have there. i want that damage boost dammit!

lol!
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:03 am

I wish you lots of good luck Rob -- I know how frustrating it is. Perseverance will win in the end though.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Empty Heroes weapons in War Council

Post  Skip {VK} III Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Does any of your Heroes owned weapons add to their attack/defence stats in War?

When you pick your Lead General the owned weapons will increase the stats for that one but what about all that are in the War council?
Skip {VK} III
Skip {VK} III
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:47 am

skipreis wrote:Does any of your Heroes owned weapons add to their attack/defence stats in War? ....what about all that are in the War council?
Well, no one else got this, so I will try. You can choose and arrange your generals for war, but you do not choose the weapons or equipment. The game sorts out six "best sets" from your gear and assigns them how it thinks is best. However, it will not take more than 3 of the same item. For example, even though you have 6 HoDP, it will only give 3 to your war council. If your general's gear is one of your best items, it will be used.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Empty Thanks for the Info

Post  Skip {VK} III Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks for the info I really wasn't sure... Would be a shame not to use all their gear you killed yourself getting
Skip {VK} III
Skip {VK} III
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:44 pm

A few thoughts here:

-I don't run enough of the class system bosses yet to say with certainty on this from my own experience, but sage has suggested that 20M was a good damage level to shoot for on getting a class to level 3 in one shot. I've only 1 profile that's managed to hit 20M on a single class system boss so far and that one did hit level 3 and retained that leveling. A side note is that one is my lowest defense profile, and as such has a hard time with healing/status events. So while one example does not provide proof, it is at least compelling support for that idea.

-Dave O's suggested that the timer starts when you collect. If that is the case, then it may follow that a method for tricking the app into giving you more time would be to put off collecting for a day and a half or so. At around 2 days you lose the ability to collect, so there's some risk in this. Of course this would also then mean that you wouldn't be receiving the benefits of that level 2 or whatever you'd achieved in the interim. But if you are in a 5-7M per day pace as most of mine are, a little extra time might be all you need to make it work. And of course the 2nd boss would need to die in an appropriate time frame. I've not tested this yet, so I've no proof one way or another on this notion.

-In war you receive the benefit of your equipped generals abilities. I've done some poking around to try to receive the benefit of both adriana and hyperion simultaneously. It doesn't seem to be possible. I've seen posts in another forum indicating that this can be done, but as of yet i've been unable to replicate it. Further, pay attention to the generals that the app auto places into your war council. Kataan is a great example for this. When at level 4 kataan has great stats for a straight fp purchase general. But it's his ability and leveling that make him significant. At 22/22 kataan ought to displace units like scarlett and godric, which when leveled are only 20/20. But if you look at unleveled stats kataan is only a 16/16, which is less than the 17/17 of an unleveled scarlett or godric. This serves to support the idea that it is only the equipped generals abilities and leveling that is used in war. Another directly observable method is to equip either adriana or hyperion and expand the results of a war duel. You will see the negative displayed to your opponents slots defense or the bonus to your slots attack depending on the leveling of the general that you equipped. If not equipped and those generals are just in your council however those benefits/penalties are not displayed.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrewskee Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:24 am

I dont know if its way too much beer or something? I was wondering if any can confirm this for me please. What are your recharge timers saying? Meaning how long does it take you to recharge 1 energy or 1 stamina? Thank you just curious Very Happy
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:04 am

Mine say 5 minutes each. But I noticed something else strange. Twice today I did a 35 energy quest when I had less than 35 energy. I had 45 energy, I did the 35 energy quest, then I hit the button to do it again. The game let me do it, and dropped me down to 0 energy.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 am

I decided to put my idea to the test. And it seems to have worked. I ran them all on a worp which put most into mid 2nd class level range damage. With one exception I deferred collecting on them for about a day and a half. The exception is useful here too. I collected on one because i couldn't remember what class it was in to resume progress in the same class. That one alone received the benefits of its' drops and class experience for the first day and a half of the alpha baha that i stuck them on immediately following the worp. But sometime shortly beyond 2 days after collecting, it lost it's class experience as mine have always lost their class experience. But when the alpha baha was killed off those with deferred collection which still retained their class experience managed to hit level 3 and thus have managed to hit level 3 across 2 bosses.

This method is really only useful for non cc'ers. For after all if you're a cc'er and you want more damage, you simply buy it. 10M does seem to be the level of damage required to level a class a single rank. Of course until they fix the app, level 2 in anything will reset to level 1 within a couple days. So your goal needs to be 20M, to do it all at once. Barring that, my method calls for deferring collection on the first class system monster for as long as you feel comfortable that you won't lose the ability to collect. (I would strongly advise doing so before 2 days have expired, but that's part of the risk of this.) That deference of collection will be time for you to acquire sufficient damage to advance in the class with the idea of hitting at least 20M across the 2 summons. And if you need to use a method such as this, it's probably best to do everything possible on that one summons at a time as opposed to spreading out all over.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  megaDAVE Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 am

Um ah...huh? study Question jocolor lol!
megaDAVE
megaDAVE
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  megaDAVE Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 am

HUH? Did I just save alot on my car...I mean Azriel insurance?
megaDAVE
megaDAVE
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Empty MySpace Trouble

Post  Skip {VK} III Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:20 am

Is there anyone else out there having trouble with their MySpace page right now?

When I can actually get it to let me sign in and go to my homepage none of the games will work. And if by some chance it does try... all I get is a couple of lines of text with no graphics that quickly freezes and becomes unusable.

Everything else works, so I hope it's not on my end. Any ideas on how to work around this?
Skip {VK} III
Skip {VK} III
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  duff_banana_skin Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 am

yes skip, yesterday could only get a brown background in castle age! ok today.
duff_banana_skin
duff_banana_skin

http://goo.gl/siWg4

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 pm

I'd recommend trying a different browser skip. Much to my annoyance I can't access MSCA with opera, but I can in firefox. In FB the other day for some reason chrome wasn't working for me for a while. This is particulary annoying to me because of the bs involved with multiple profiles, setting up all the passwords and shortcuts in another browser to have it kinda sorta work seems like more trouble than it's worth for the platform. I mean cta's haven't worked in a LONG time, they've never gotten around to assimilating raids into the app properly, class leveling is still problematic, and to someone like myself that started in MSCA and then started up in FB much later there's so much more there that it's hardly even the same game.

Anyways, ff seems to be working for me. I've not tried chrome, ie, safari, maxthon, or any of the others. I'm certain that some work and some do not.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:29 am

Something very odd is going on. I remove an army member one day and then with out accepting them back I have found them back in my army. How does this happen ? If this continues I will have to quit MSCA as this is not right.
Clifton
Clifton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Clifton, you have been NINJA'D as we call it. All they have to do is join one of your summons or have a EG link for you and it will put them back into your army. I agree this is a pain in the ass. It would be better if they were added to the end of your army list when they do this for easy finding but I have come to see they go back to wherever they were in your army to begin with or close to it. Like if they were on page 54 when you kicked them out they should be back on that same page or close to it. It's 1 huge pain in the ass especially as there is no search function to ferret people out of your army.
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Clifton wrote:Something very odd is going on. I remove an army member one day and then with out accepting them back I have found them back in my army. How does this happen ? If this continues I will have to quit MSCA as this is not right.
It is nothing odd at all. As Sage explained, the person is hiding in your army. Find him ONE TIME in your army, and write down what page number he is on. Next time he is in your army, you don't have to search for hin, just go right to the page he was on when you kicked him out last time, and kick him out again.
If you want to play his game, attack him until he is dead, then ninja yourself back into his army so he knows that you know what he is doing and how he is doing it. Of course, that will just drive him into hiding for a few months..
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrewskee Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Damn ninjas always creeping up from nowhere Smile

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Thumbnail.aspx?q=1428350839343&id=b585eb61b370f4f72c4164116fdbf359&url=http%3a%2f%2fi271.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fjj149%2fcatsrule200700%2fninjamonkey
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Ninjas
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 am

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Ninja10
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

hall of stupid questions.  - Page 3 Empty Game Cancelled ?

Post  Clifton Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Is anyone able to access MS CA ? I have not been able to for a few days now and was wondering if the game has been cancelled .
Clifton
Clifton

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Rider Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm

the only way i can access it it through a monster link. Home Battle and Oracle tabs don't work
The Great Rider
The Great Rider
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  SidVicious Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:11 pm

It worked until yesterday for me. Today I first could only access the game via EG-links. That stopped working 2 hours ago. Used monsterlinks then until recently. Now it's completely dead, only the brown background image will load Crying or Very sad

Report your problems here in the myspace section : http://www.castleageforums.com/cforum/index.php

SidVicious
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:07 pm

It appears they got it working again by rolling back the server. That means that any monsters recently killed have either come back to life, or you can collect loot on them again. It also means that all siege weapons have been reset, and all damage done during the roll-back has been erased from players' records.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next