Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

+7
Death of Rats
MrBrewskee
Looking for Wonderland
musclegray222384
animenaruto786
Sage2000 [VK]
Castel
11 posters

Go down

So I just started a CA account of Facebook... Empty So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Post  Castel Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for the idea in this thread, I would ask DOR's permission to go ahead.

Or I'll just tick along on my own, no worries Razz

MY FB ACC is Castel Valerian if anyone wants to add me.

See you around!
Castel
Castel
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

So I just started a CA account of Facebook... Empty Re: So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm

There are quite a few of the VK members that have accounts over there. A lot of them started ver there and then also started playing here once it was offered. Dor, Dave-O, TUG, APPS, JACK, myself, tons of others are over there. Most of us are in the same guild but it is not really named VK. Just some of the same players U would see over here playing together....The guild I am in is Sam's which is called like Daimyo Samurai. My name over there is Hammer_Of_THOR....I am new to the FB game as I only started like 2 weeks ago....Find me and friend me!
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

So I just started a CA account of Facebook... Empty Re: So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Post  Castel Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 am

I will do as soon as I am allowed to add friends again. FB accused me of being a spammer :}
Castel
Castel
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  animenaruto786 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 am

HEH 4 some reason i had fbca for about a year and i still didnt care about content and im still a level 120ish..hmm festivals are useless except for that new monster at the top of the list...well i guess ill start playing fbca again some more... except what bothers me is the guilds and groups...

ADD 4 FBCA~~~ https://www.facebook.com/AnimeNaruto786
SEND MESSAGE WITH FB REQUEST

animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

https://www.facebook.com/animenaruto786

Back to top Go down

Post  musclegray222384 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 am

Sage2000 [VK] wrote:There are quite a few of the VK members that have accounts over there. A lot of them started ver there and then also started playing here once it was offered. Dor, Dave-O, TUG, APPS, JACK, myself, tons of others are over there. Most of us are in the same guild but it is not really named VK. Just some of the same players U would see over here playing together....The guild I am in is Sam's which is called like Daimyo Samurai. My name over there is Hammer_Of_THOR....I am new to the FB game as I only started like 2 weeks ago....Find me and friend me!

and me Smile
musclegray222384
musclegray222384
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

http://www.myspace.com/musclegray222384242526

Back to top Go down

Post  Looking for Wonderland Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

I'm there too (although I'm just a puny little Lv90) Embarassed
Yeah, I started with MSCA... Go figure
Surprised
Looking for Wonderland
Looking for Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrewskee Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 am

Well I would be lying if I started one account on facebook my Toon account has been over there a bit but nothing like the power houses here Razz Razz Razz Pretty sad when my toon account is higher than my main account Shocked Shocked Shocked Beer drinker extrodinaire is the same here or there. Please feel free to add me. Just look me up samurai daiymo What a Face What a Face What a Face
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 pm

We have a group page for staying in contact and sharing monster links: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_183124271704078

And I am there. Been playing since summer of 2009. https://www.facebook.com/cayla.halligan
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dungeon Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 am

Castel wrote:just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for the idea in this thread, I would ask DOR's permission to go ahead.

Or I'll just tick along on my own, no worries Razz

MY FB ACC is Castel Valerian if anyone wants to add me.

See you around!

join Fp farmer, monster hunter group with a great application, here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=292454452416

one of the screenshot from fpfarmer application
So I just started a CA account of Facebook... Fp_far10

Dungeon

Back to top Go down

Post  animenaruto786 Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

well i asked to join... awaiting confirmation... for now my "name" is Kakashi G Otto >>> on FB .... o and if anyone looks me up u cant find me without a link (look at signature) hope someone gives me a tutorial on how to use that app of that group....
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

https://www.facebook.com/animenaruto786

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

animenaruto786 wrote:well i asked to join... awaiting confirmation... for now my "name" is Kakashi G Otto >>> on FB .... o and if anyone looks me up u cant find me without a link (look at signature) hope someone gives me a tutorial on how to use that app of that group....

When you join the chat here on the forum, type in

/join #FP

and that will take you to the FP Farmer chat room.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Detroit Wed May 18, 2011 5:17 am

I am new to Facebook as well and I am in need of Friends, I can not believe how Nice CA is over there and I seem to be getting friends much faster than in Myspace(only 300+). Anyway I look forward to working with all of you.
Julie Detroit
Julie Detroit

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002388125330 ;http://w

Back to top Go down

So I just started a CA account of Facebook... Empty MSCA Trouble...

Post  Skip {VK} III Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:29 pm

With all the problems these days on MSCA... If sometime down the line we have an option to transfer our MSCA account to Face Book like they did with Mafia Wars. I started on MySpace, my player there is quite a bit better and has better stats. But you'd loose all the new heroes, monster loot and guild data you've done on Face Book.

I know this is just idle thought, no one is planning it but I thought I'd ask to see what anybody thought.
Skip {VK} III
Skip {VK} III
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  King Medina Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 am

Skip {VK} III wrote: With all the problems these days on MSCA... If sometime down the line we have an option to transfer our MSCA account to Face Book like they did with Mafia Wars. I started on MySpace, my player there is quite a bit better and has better stats. But you'd loose all the new heroes, monster loot and guild data you've done on Face Book.

I know this is just idle thought, no one is planning it but I thought I'd ask to see what anybody thought.

I wish this would happen, i havent played msca in over a year where i've been over seas and now i come back to find out they never updated the game. Cause thats alot of what everyone was talking about and hoping for before i left =/ But now im going over to fbca and im lvl 26 on there and im leaving my msca character that was lvl 318 =/

But im gonna just have to be dedicated on there now for a while to get back to where i was, btw i put in a request to join daimyo samurai guild today... cant wait to play with vk again
King Medina
King Medina
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/kingmedina05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down