Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
PvPvM ver.2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

PvPvM ver.2

+7
Dave O
Phillip
CMOTDibbler
Ginger The Hutt
kira24kun
Trinity
Death of Rats
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty PvPvM ver.2

Post  Death of Rats Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 am

Who's in and what should we kill?
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty What not to have

Post  Trinity Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Almost any stamina only monster is good. A short one like an ancient red for a PvPvM over a weekend could work. The players would have to sign up and schedule it in advance though. A gold might even work if there is only are only a half dozen players interested.

A blue line monster is probably a no-no since, with a little seventh grade algebra, anyone could calculate both the attack and defend of the other players to within 50 points just by looking at their damage and fortify results.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty :D i m in! lets go!

Post  kira24kun Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Very Happy i m here wut next?
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty Re: PvPvM ver.2

Post  Ginger The Hutt Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 am

Count me in... Smile

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

Post  CMOTDibbler Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Sign me up Very Happy
CMOTDibbler
CMOTDibbler

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty PvPvM

Post  Trinity Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:22 pm

What can we do to make the next PvPvM more successful and inclusive? Last time there were only about half a dozen PvPers there. Is PvP realy that unpopular? How can we get more level blocked players to participate? Last time there were only two.

Do we need to set some ground rules so players are not scared off by the possibility of endless attacks? Do we meed to send personal invitations to players? What?
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty multi accounts?

Post  kira24kun Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 am

what if we open our other alts and bring them in? its supposed to be pvpm rite? even your alts need to have fun and get stronger! Razz and if you are afraid of multiple attacks, then dont play castle age or any war based game! :O the ppl that do play castle age play it because it is what it is. so i dont think its fear of multiple attacks, as some will win and some will lose, i think its the fear of losing the bp they got in the little time they get to play castle age. maybe? i have no clue. i just got done climbing a 400 foot cell tower and bolted down an antenna. if u want to see the three snapshots i took heres the links below... there were three hawks in the sky, one flew about 50 feet to the north of me at 400 feet in the air - like it was monitoring my partner and i. it also got really windy after an hour. so my mind is fried.

pic1

pic2

pic3
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 pm

looks like I'm picking up the slack for this.

I'm not certain who's who, or who is interested in this?

obviously numbers and levels will be a deciding factor in what monster we fight around... Very Happy

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 pm

The Hydra!

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 am

Phillip wrote:The Hydra!

I think a hydra was cutting it close... lol! the previous one only just went down... lol! Very Happy

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Everybody is a lot stronger now though And hopefully we can get more participants. Smile
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:07 am

Death of Rats wrote:Everybody is a lot stronger now though And hopefully we can get more participants. Smile

good points.

oki... I'll go work out my levelling speed and when I'm likely to hit the big 100 then I'll start organising the party for the projected week... Very Happy

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:00 pm

When you set these up, are the players grouped into brackets based on Level and/or Battle Rank? I was just wondering as if I were to participate, doubtful any of you would get any BP from me -- just the satisfaction of a victory and a demi-point for your Stamina -- and I'd feel poorly about that.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 am

Dave O wrote:When you set these up, are the players grouped into brackets based on Level and/or Battle Rank? I was just wondering as if I were to participate, doubtful any of you would get any BP from me -- just the satisfaction of a victory and a demi-point for your Stamina -- and I'd feel poorly about that.

no groupings of any sort.

BP's, Cash etc are not the objective of the exercise. The goal is too have fun. beat each other up, test and discuss each others builds, smack talk in the chat log and enjoy playing the game for the sake of playing. It's a social exercise to bring the 'social' back into 'social network gaming'. Smile

You may or may not know who I am or my build type. If you do - ignore the next bit:

I can say with about 95% confidence that I'm probably the strongest player for my level and probably also in terms of BSI in the game. That means nothing at level 95 though. A PvPvM is about total stats. Last time I got mullered by peeps 3, 4, 5 times my level. I mullered some higher than that. I lost overall more battles than I won - I fully expect to do the same this time around.

It won't stop me having fun... Smile

Don't feel poorly about not giving much if you lose. I don't care either way if I win or lose to you. You'll have my respect for simply putting yourself in the lions den. If I lose to you - I'll smack talk your ass from here to Pluto. If I win - I'll tap you once maybe twice per day and then go suicide chain some other poor sucker... Smile

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty xD WEWHEW!

Post  kira24kun Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:48 am

Very Happy yus yus so wens it starting hum hum? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 am

Ginger The Hutt wrote:
You may or may not know who I am or my build type. If you do - ignore the next bit:

<snip>

Don't feel poorly about not giving much if you lose. I don't care either way if I win or lose to you. You'll have my respect for simply putting yourself in the lions den. If I lose to you - I'll smack talk your ass from here to Pluto. If I win - I'll tap you once maybe twice per day and then go suicide chain some other poor sucker... Smile

LOL -- you HAVE GOT to be kidding me! ANYONE who spends any time at all on these (and other forums) "knows" Big "Ginger the Hutt". At 6X your level, I'm certain you'd still have your way with me -- but as DoR once remarked "I am beginning to grow my teeth". Smile

I enjoy smack talk, even if I am the one getting smacked around! Smile I'd certainly welcome an opportunity to scrap with the BIG DOGs just for the fun of it. Smile
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Somehow to me logically breaking down everything my opponent has to say and then ripping out their entrails with my statements soothes me...Ehh, does it make me a bad person if I enjoy smack-talking? xD
But my army power does not support my smack-talking xD

Somebody
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://myspace.com/christopher_strife

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 am

Dave O wrote:but as DoR once remarked "I am beginning to grow my teeth". Smile

I enjoy smack talk, even if I am the one getting smacked around! Smile I'd certainly welcome an opportunity to scrap with the BIG DOGs just for the fun of it. Smile

w00h00!

well not being sure of who exactly you are in game - I know that if you're similar (in terms of numbers) to DoR's build - you'll bounce me and bounce off me. Smile

smack talk is the best bit...

Somebody wrote:Somehow to me logically breaking down everything my opponent has to say and then ripping out their entrails with my statements soothes me...Ehh, does it make me a bad person if I enjoy smack-talking? xD
But my army power does not support my smack-talking xD

hahah! I likes you already! Very Happy

I love smack talking... my level doesn't back me up though... Wink

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty :O hey.

Post  kira24kun Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 am

>_> .... >_> yall talk about summonin a pvpm but thets it. >_> i think yall r afraid. so you just talk. how bout we summon a cronus and find out whos bigger >_> mr ginger the hut. better watch out for my piddle tho.

>_> bringit

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible or liable to the damage my piddle will cause... >_> to ur face.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

kira24kun wrote:>_> .... >_> yall talk about summonin a pvpm but thets it. >_> i think yall r afraid. so you just talk. how bout we summon a cronus and find out whos bigger >_> mr ginger the hut. better watch out for my piddle tho.

>_> bringit

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible or liable to the damage my piddle will cause... >_> to ur face.

that piddle will probably form a very good trip hazard... I will use extra caution when manoeuvring around you in battle... :p

poke my keep anytime... link is below. Razz

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

PvPvM ver.2 Empty first blood

Post  kira24kun Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 am

>_> hah mr ginger the hut! i win.

You have lost 0 Battle Points! You now have a total of 10,724 Battle Points.
You lost the battle along with $105,000, taking 11 damage and dealing 5 damage to your rival

>_> i drew first blood when i scratched ur face. right before u killed me. but i still win. >_> bringit
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 pm

The carnage starts tomorrow.

PvPvM MS style! be there and dead! Very Happy

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Ginger The Hutt wrote:The carnage starts tomorrow.

PvPvM MS style! be there and dead! Very Happy

May I suggest we get a volunteer summoner or use someone's alt so the summoner doesn't have to delete all participants from his army? Also, I assume we will want siege weapons, yes?
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

oh! forgot about the "can't attack your own army" thing. I think I'll just have to limit my attacks to those who are currently not in my army -- I really don't want to go searching through all those random pages -- unless someone knows an easier way?
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 am

Depends on what browser you use, Dave.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva