Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
PvPvM I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
PvPvM I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
PvPvM I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
PvPvM I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
PvPvM I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
PvPvM I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
PvPvM I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
PvPvM I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
PvPvM I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

PvPvM

+7
Trinity
King Hrothbeort
Kylaran
kira24kun
Dave O
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Death of Rats
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PvPvM Empty PvPvM

Post  Death of Rats Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:51 am

Player vs Player vs Monster

The idea is to hit each other as much as you hit the beastie. Bouncing is half the fun.

Do we have enough interest to start one?
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

PvPvM Empty Re: PvPvM

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 am

I think we already did, but the player quit
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 am

In a proper PvPvM, all participants are willing participants.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:45 am

Is anyone willing to get their ass kicked by a prominent guild tag such as VK? Even if its 2 people, you will feel like the whole world is coming down on you. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
affraid
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 am

Death of Rats wrote:Player vs Player vs Monster

The idea is to hit each other as much as you hit the beastie. Bouncing is half the fun.

Do we have enough interest to start one?

Heh.

PvP, I understand (one player attacking another).

PvM, I understand (one player attacking a monster).

PvPvM, I'm not understanding (or I'm trying to make too much of it). Do players attack each other, while they are battling a monster? I've seen this acronym beginning to crop up and always had assumed it referred to a "hybrid" type build that was good at both PvP and PvM -- but now I'm not so sure ....

Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 am

It's a special event monster summons. In the process of killing the monster, the participants also attack each other. This may require some people to temporarily remove other players from their armies so that they can attack. It's basically a friendly event where PvP players can test themselves against willing others.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:45 am

Death of Rats wrote:It's a special event monster summons. In the process of killing the monster, the participants also attack each other. This may require some people to temporarily remove other players from their armies so that they can attack. It's basically a friendly event where PvP players can test themselves against willing others.

ah, cool! Seems it is exactly what you led me to believe it was! Thanks.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

PvPvM Empty :o hey wut happened this link doesnt werk :s aww

Post  kira24kun Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 am

Surprised hey wut happened this link doesnt werk :s aww Suspect
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 am

kira24kun wrote:Surprised hey wut happened this link doesnt werk :s aww Suspect

The battle is over.

If you're interested in a PvPvM, we haven't summoned a new one yet, but with enough interest, we could certainly start a new one.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

PvPvM Empty :o hey wut happened this link doesnt werk :s aww

Post  kira24kun Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 pm

:O really? Shocked how many ppls do we need to do this? comon comon bounce bounce lets go lets go Razz
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 pm

kira24kun wrote::O really? Shocked how many ppls do we need to do this? comon comon bounce bounce lets go lets go Razz

Recommend at least 15 participants.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

PvPvM Empty :s awww

Post  kira24kun Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

:s awww i dont know 15 ppls thet would wanna be beat up by vk members.... Dx Sad well it wus worth teh try..
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylaran Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am

kira24kun wrote::s awww i dont know 15 ppls thet would wanna be beat up by vk members.... Dx Sad well it wus worth teh try..

LOL...Volunteer some then =-p hehe
Kylaran
Kylaran
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  King Hrothbeort Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm up for it, but I'm only level 20 at present
King Hrothbeort
King Hrothbeort

Back to top Go down

PvPvM Empty PvPvM

Post  Trinity Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 am

I came out of PvP retirement for the last PvPvM and donated about 200 battle points to people by using penelope and strider to duel with, I am a poor duelist. I did not attack anyone during the PvPvM except by request. I stood only weak generals up to defend. Any attack over 1300 will beat me in a duel. I would be happy to do the same again.

My (retired) PvP character is level 146 rank 18. My army of 501 is nothing but barbarian captains, archangels, and above. I also have a level 50 rank 11 character who could join in.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger The Hutt Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 am

I'm in...

BSI of almost 10 here... Smile

hoping to hit 10 by 100 - heheh... Very Happy

Ginger The Hutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 am

I'm thinking it may be time to try another PvPvM? I don't want this to turn into another blood bath for the lower level PvP players who have some rank as it did the last time ... perhaps some "rules" on the number of times you can attack an opponent in a 24 hour period? Something along the lines of 5 duels + 5 invades?

I'm just looking for a rocking time, where we can bash on one another, perhaps trade some points, earn some bragging rights, and in general just have a good time and keep it lighthearted and fun.

Any others interested -- perhaps some other ideas?

Last edited by Dave O on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 am

Rules, we don't need no steeking rules.

Actually, a limit on the number of attacks is a good idea. I think players were justifiably worried about joining the last PvPvM. I saw several PvPers in the siege weapon log who did not join the fight. Given that some players suffered over 100 losses per day for the 3-4 days, a limit is a reasonable way to entice more players to join in.

Two more ideas: 1. Players should clear their battle news and not target losers after the PvPvM.
2. My rank 10 and 16 piñatas can act as battle point refillers for all players.

Ric
PS-As some players have noticed, I started collecting BPs again today. For the duration of any PvPvM I join, I am willing to stop collecting BPs from other players who join if that gets more players to join. I will not use my main to attack.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrewskee Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok I am willing to set down me beer for some fun why not slap the monster slap the players as long as there are no hard feelings and everyone is willing I am game Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Please count me in. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:12 am

ok -- there seems to be some interest at least -- thanks Ric and MrBrewskee. Smile

Good ideas Ric -- and having a way for folks to regain lost points should help minimize the risk to those who may otherwise decline.

Also, just as an "add" -- I've managed to gain some ranks since the last one -- I am a General now -- so many of you will actually get points for beating me this time ... Twisted Evil

Right -- going to let this percolate for a bit -- hopefully some others will pop by and show some interest.

Any preferences for a monster? We did Cronus last time -- but there was a lot of Health remaining as the clock wound down. I'm thinking perhaps a Skaar? 100 M Health, 200 Attackers (70 @ L90+), and only 4 days.

Comments, suggestions?
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:57 pm

I told DOR last time that I would join the next one so count me in. I have NO IDEA how this works but if someone wants to jump in and give me an idea of how this is going to work please do!!! I will be beat on by multiple VK people correct??? HAHAHAH
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Sage2000 [VK] wrote:I told DOR last time that I would join the next one so count me in. I have NO IDEA how this works but if someone wants to jump in and give me an idea of how this is going to work please do!!! I will be beat on by multiple VK people correct??? HAHAHAH

ha, ha, ha -- I'm probably the LAST person who should be answering this question as my total sum knowledge of the subject is the experience of ONE ... but ...

A monster gets summoned and folks who want to participate join the battle.

Now then, each person who joins is "expected" to also engage the other members of the battle in PvP. To do this, one needs to drop the other participants from their army -- at least for the duration of the battle. DoR has a fairly easy way to do this if one knows the MSID of the "opponent" (easy enough to get), and doesn't mind using Chrome or FireFox to accomplish the task -- not sure if it can be done in IE).

The "idea" (as I understood it) was to allow folks to beat on each other for a bit -- in a good-natured way to "test" their builds, flex their "muscle", and reestablish the "pecking order" in the roost. Using chat "enhances" the atmosphere. Again the idea is to be "fun".

Where (I think) this went "wrong" the last time, was that a few of the high level folks, took ADVANTAGE of the opportunity to pummel some of the (much) lower level folks to get Battle Points -- hitting them numerous times throughout the day for the duration of the battle ... and then continuing well after the PvPvM was "over". Left a pretty sour taste in a lot of folks mouths as they felt they had been "sucker punched" -- and perhaps they had.

(I had terrible PvP stats and I think DoR may have been the only one I could beat -- and she could beat me back -- my low battle rank also meant I did not give up many Battle Points ("0" in most cases), so I was pretty much ignored as far as the PvP aspect of the game was concerned.)

I want this to be fun -- an opportunity to TRADE some BP with those you may not battle with on a normal basis as they are in your army), not HARVEST BP from those who are much lower level but higher ranked. It should be considered something more along the lines of a sparring with your "friends" rather than an all out war -- and perhaps I have gotten this part wrong.

Finally, at the end of the monster's clock, it has to be slain and folks collect their reward.

Any rate, these sorts of things are really only fun if lots of people join in -- the more the merrier. Smile
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 am

Hmmm well I use IE...If there is an easy way to find people in my army and remove them thats cool...otherwise I have like 1800 in my army and no way I could fish everyone out...
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

***PvPvM will begin in about 12 hours. Please join when it is posted.*****

I will host a limited PvPvM this weekend, starting on 25 Feb at about 1800 Bangkok time. It will be limited in that you only get attacked if you say in the chat you want to get attacked, but you can make unlimited attacks on my battle point Piñatas.

My intent is to get my alt, Trinity Battle Points (newly minted level 147 Prince), to give up as many battle points to as many people as possible.

Please join, and pass the word.

Thanks,
Ric
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down