Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Epic Quest Walkthrough I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Epic Quest Walkthrough

2 posters

Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Epic Quest Walkthrough

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:55 pm

This is a walkthrough of the Epic Quests from the Lands of Fire, Earth, Mist, and Water.

Additions and corrections are welcomed. (If someone wants to reformat it to look better, I'm open to that too.)
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Land of Fire: Jiraiya

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Land of Fire: Jiraiya

Defend Jiraiya
For Glory and Honor!

In 10 turns, save as many people as you can from an Orc Assault while exploring the rich city of Jiraiya. After 10 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many people you rescued. The people that you save will permanently add on to the population of the City. As the population grows you will also receive valuable Population-Based Rewards.

Action Bonuses:

-Per turn, you can rescue a number of people equal to your Army count (max 20).
-A large Army Count also protects against Orc encounters where you rescue 0 people and receive minor health damage.
-As you adventure through town, people may give you special aid or grant you magic items.

Rewards per Collection:

Rescue 8 Commoners: 1 Small tower (Max 20). [Income $100]
Rescue 5 Defenders: 2 Footmen. [1/1]
Rescue 3 Barmaids: 1 Cleric. [1/5]
Rescue 1 Princess: 1 Paladin. [3/4]

Population Achievement Rewards:

Rescue 100 Commoners: +1 Skill Point and 1 Temple. [Income $400]
Rescue 20 Defenders: +1 Skill Point and 5 Knights. [3/2]
Rescue 15 Barmaids: +1 Skill Point and 2 Angels. [7/7]
Rescue 3 Princesses: +1 Skill Point and 1 Dragon. [16/14]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Land of Fire: Jiraiya

The Great City of Jiraiya is under attack by the forces of the Orc King! Drive them back, and rally the citizens to your cause! Find hidden treasure!

[FIGHT]

---

"As you rush to the scene, you see flames burst out of the nearby Tavern and hear a young woman scream from within."

Save the Villagers in the Tavern! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Commoners (Thank the Heavens. Hurry and rush to the barracks!) & Barmaids (Thank you milord! There are more barmaids in the Tavern!)

---

"The Path to the Barracks is clear, and you see a fierce battle between the City Defenders and the Brutish Orcs!"

Save the Villagers in the Tavern! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Commoners (Thank the Heavens. Hurry and rush to the barracks!) & Barmaids (Thank you milord! There are more barmaids in the Tavern!)

Aid the Defenders in the Barracks! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Commoners (Thank the Heavens. Hurry! You must save the princess!) & Defenders (Thank you lord! We could not have held much longer!)

---

"The Battle in the Barracks is fierce, and Orcs are pouring in from all sides!"

-Villagers Rescued: Commoners (Thank the Heavens. Hurry! You must save the princess!) & Defenders (Thank you lord! We could not have held much longer!)

---

"The Battle in the Barracks begins to wind down as the Orcs regroup to launch a final assault on the City Keep!"

Rescue the Princess! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Defenders (The path to the princess is blocked by heavy resistance!) & Princess (Thank you milord! I owe you my life!)

---

"The human defenses are hard pressed to drive the Orc forces back! You are the only one with a clear path to rescue the princess in her tower!"

Rescue the Princess! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Defenders (The path to the princess is blocked by heavy resistance!) & Princess (Thank you milord! I owe you my life!)

---

"At long last, the Orc forces retreat. The Great City of Jiraiya remains standing as a testament to the courage of the great heroes that battled throughout the night." [COLLECT REWARD]
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Land of Earth: Kingdom of Earth

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Land of Earth: Kingdom of Earth

Kingdom of Earth
For the King!

In 20 turns, save as many people as you can from a Mysterious Attack while exploring the rich Kingdom of Earth. After 20 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many people you rescued. The people that you save will permanently add on to the population of the City. As the population grows you will also receive valuable Population-Based Rewards.

Action Bonuses:

-Per turn, you can rescue a number of people equal to your Army count (max 25).
-As you adventure through town, people may give you special aid or grant you magic items.
-Some magic items are special quest items that can only be used in Quests by trading with people in town for prizes.

Rewards per Collection:

Rescue 15 Warriors: 5 Footmen. [1/1]
Rescue 10 Mages: 2 Wizards. [3/5]
Rescue 10 Knights: 4 Knights. [3/2]
Rescue 1 Princess: 1 Angel. [7/7]

Rescue 200 Warriors: +1 Skill Point and 1 Mountain Keep. [Income $7,000]
Rescue 20 Defenders: +1 Skill Point and 10 Tree Ents. [4/5]
Rescue 15 Barmaids: +1 Skill Point and 2 Dragons. [16/14]
Rescue 3 Princesses: +1 Skill Point and 1 Phoenix. [20/16]

Land of Earth: Kingdom of Earth

The King's armies are away defending the Eastern Borders and the city is vulnerable! As mercenaries for hire, come to the aid of the City Defenders and drive back the forces of the Darkness that threaten its citizens! [FIGHT]

---

"As you reach the city gates, you see large brutes battling with the city defenders. You hear someone scream "Poison!!!""

Assist the City Defenders fighting near the City Gates! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Warrior (There is a cloaked man in the Town Square... asking for you.) & Mage (One of these brutes must have an antidote!)

---

"The ringing of swords and shields resounds loudly in he direction of the Town Square. Rush to the scene before it is too late!"

Assist the City Defenders fighting near the City Gates! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Warrior (I believe I saw a mysterious figure in the Town Square.) & Mage (There is a cloaked man in the Town Square... asking for you.)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"In an alley, you run into a muscular-looking brute standing victorious over a fallen female mage. She is lying helpless on the street ready to meet her end. The brute turns to you... Brute: If you leave us alone and walk away, I will give you one of our special Magical Antidotes. Make the smart choice."
~~Attack the Enemy Brute! [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Villagers Rescued: 1 Mage (You save the young mage, while the enemy warrior retreats with the antidote.)
~~Take the antidote, leaving the mage to her fate! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus: Antidote (You accept the antidote and leave the scene.)
~~Rush the Brute for the Antidote, while protecting the young Mage! (Requires 5 Army Members) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Villagers Rescued: 1 Mage (You save the young mage, while the enemy warrior retreats with the antidote.) & Item Bonus: Antidote (You accept the antidote and leave the scene.)

Rush to the Town Square! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers rescued: Warrior (I just saw him! An imposing man with a cloak and dark armor.) & Knight (We're not healing! The enemies are using a poison to sap our strength!)

---

"The square is packed with Friends and Foes locked in battle. Where is this cloaked man and how do you find him?"

Battle off invaders, while looking for the cloaked man. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers rescued: Warrior (I just saw him! An imposing man with a cloak and dark armor.) & Knight (We're not healing! The enemies are using a poison to sap our strength!)

---

"The crowd tells you to find an antidote and bring it to the Priestess!"

Remain in the Town Square to seek the man and the antidote! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Warrior (We'll hold the forces at bay. Save the Kingdom!) & Knight (Please... if they find the sword, all is lost.)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"You find a heavily armored man in a dark corner. He is hooded and you can barely make out his face. He asks you a question. Azeron: What does it mean to be heroic in this troubled time?"
~~To understand the root of this war and seek an answer to end the fighting. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Demi Bonus (Azeron rewards you with a blessing of 2 Demi Points.)
~~To defeat the enemy and save this land! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus: Antidote (Azeron gives you a potion to give to the Priestess.)
~~Your army members speak on your behalf! (Requires 7 Army Members) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Demi Bonus (Azeron rewards you with a blessing of 2 Demi Points.) & Item Bonus: Antidote (Azeron gives you a potion to give to the Priestess.)

Seek the Priestess! (Antidote Recommended) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Mage (Thank you. They seek... the sword...) & Knight (Forget about me! Reach the Priestess!)

---

"The Priestess is in the church ahead, but you find many people in need of help. Can you make it to the priestess in time?"

Seek the Priestess to save the Kingdom! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Mage (Thank you. They seek... the sword...) & Knight (Forget about me! Reach the Priestess!)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"You find a beautiful maiden in a green dress with long flowing golden hair. She is the priestess. Elizabeth: Do you have the antidote? I must get a sample soon to start healing the city!"
~~Give her the antidote! (Requires 1 Antidote)
~~-Villagers Rescued: 1 Princess (Elizabeth concocts a serum and gives some to a bedridden Princess... A Princess is rescued!)
Ask for Blessing from the Priestess!
~~-EXP Bonus (The priestess gives you a blessing of 5 Experience Points!)
Do both! (Requires 7 Army Members)
~~-Villagers Rescued: 1 Princess (Elizabeth concocts a serum and gives some to a bedridden Princess... A Princess is rescued!) & EXP Bonus (The priestess gives you a blessing of 5 Experience Points!)

---

"At long last, the Enemy forces retreat. It is now in the hand of the Priestess to cure those that have been poisoned..." [COLLECT REWARD]
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Land of Mist: Kingdom of Mist

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Land of Mist: Kingdom of Mist

Kingdom of Mist
For the King!

In 25 turns, save as many people as you can from a fierce Magical Assault while exploring the rich Kingdom of Mist. After 25 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many people you rescue. The people that you save will permanently add on to the population of the City. As the population grows you will also receive valuable Population-Based Rewards.

Action Bonuses:

-Per turn, you can rescue a number of people equal to your Army count (max 25).
-Some magic items are special quest items that can only be used in Quests by trading with people in town for prizes. -During Special Events, you may need to trade for key items needed to unlock specific rewards and story elements.

Rewards per Collection:

Rescue 25 Rangers: 1 Shortsword +1. [3/1]
Rescue 40 Rogues: 1 Dagger +1. [2/1]
Rescue 50 Wizards: 1 Fireball. [5/0]
Rescue 1 Princess: 1 Longsword +1. [4/4]

Epic Quest Walkthrough 1Swords

Rescue 500 Rangers: +1 Skill Point and 1 Castle. [Income $65,000]
Rescue 400 Rogues: +1 Skill Point and 10 Shortsword +1s. [3/1]
Rescue 350 Wizards: +1 Skill Point and 5 Fireballs. [5/0]
Rescue 10 Princesses: +1 Skill Point and the General, Arielle.

Epic Quest Walkthrough CA-Arielle
At Level 4: [18/16]
Shield of Arielle: +1 Defense to Arielle
Armor of Arielle: +2 Defense to Arielle
Blade of Arielle: +3 Attack to Arielle

Land of Mist: Kingdom of Mist

The Kingdom of Mist is the Allied Country closest in geography to the Corrupted Kingdom of Water. For years, this Kingdom as been readying for open war. An attack has finally come. However, it has not come from without but from within. [FIGHT]

---

"In the darkness, it is difficult to discern the Elves from the surrounding forest, so easily do they blend into the cover of the night. There is a fierce battle going on, but you see not a movement and hear not a whisper..."

Explore the wooded area surrounding the Elven Castle. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Rogue (Have you found anyone yet? I believe our rangers have found the enemy campsite and are headed there.)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"While moving quietly moving from shadow to shadow, you suddenly feel as if you are being watched... In the blink of an eye, your are surrounded by the enemy!"
~~Try for a desperate escape! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-EXP Bonus (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape!) OR Your path of escape is cut off, and you narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!
~~Bribe them with a precious Shadow Leaf! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-(You surrender a Shadow Leaf and leave the scene.)
~~Engage the enemy in Battle! (requires 10 army members) [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Shadow Leaf (You fend off the attackers and find a Shadow Leaf!)

---

"You see bright smoke in the distance for an instant... and it is gone. You've heard of Elven magic that can conceal flames for a time to keep campsites hidden from detection."

Remain in your area. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Rogue (Have you found anyone yet? I believe our rangers have found the enemy campsite and are headed there.)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"While moving quietly moving from shadow to shadow, you suddenly feel as if you are being watched... In the blink of an eye, your are surrounded by the enemy!"
~~-EXP Bonus (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape!) OR Your path of escape is cut off, and you narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!
~~Bribe them with a precious Shadow Leaf! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-(You surrender a Shadow Leaf and leave the scene.)
~~Engage the enemy in Battle! (requires 10 army members) [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Shadow Leaf (You fend off the attackers and find a Shadow Leaf!)

Head in the direction of the fire! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Ranger (Be Careful. It appears that some of our men have betrayed us!) & Rogue (Keep Quiet! The last to be seen wins the battle!)

---

"The enemy camp is dark and silent. It seems large enough to supply a small army... Every few minutes, a glimmer of the burning campfire flashes alive for a brief moment."

Aid the Allied Rangers and Rogues to ensure their safety. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Ranger (The enemy rangers... They seem to be under some sort of spell!) & Rogue (Keep Quiet! The last to be seen wins the battle!)

---

"You hear that the Elven Princess has rushed into battle, but she has gone missing! The Elves speak of powerful magics in the area that only Mystic Scrolls can dispel."

Remain in the outer campsite to aid the allied Rangers and seek Mystic Scrolls! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Ranger (The enemy rangers... They seem to be under some sort of spell!) & Rogue (Keep Quiet! The last to be seen wins the battle!)
OR
SPECIAL EVENT!
"What is this?!! A Ranger appears out of nowhere, and his blade is ready to strike an allied Rogue. He is the Enemy! Ranger: My Shadow Leaf has worn out too soon! I need Shadow Leaves to remain hidden. If you give me one Shadow Leaf and let me go, I'll give you a valuable Mystic Scroll!"
~~Attack the Enemy Ranger! [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Shadow Leaf (You defeat the enemy Ranger and find his last Shadow Leaf!)
~~Trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus: Mystic Scroll (You trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! The Ranger eats the leaf and vanishes from sight!)
~~Attack and capture the Ranger! (Requires 12 Army Members) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus: Shadow Leaf (You defeat the enemy Ranger and find his last Shadow Leaf!) & Item Bonus: Mystic Scroll (You trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! The Ranger eats the leaf and vanishes from sight!)

Find the Princess before... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Ranger (Powerful magics are abound! Only the Sorceress can use this sort of magic!) & Wizard (The Princess has stubbornly rushed in to assist us in the effort, but she is no where to be seen...)

---

"In your field of vision, the black shadows of blowing trees sway in all directions. Somewhere amongst the trees and tents, you must find the Princess."

Search the Tents! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Villagers Rescued: Ranger (Some of these men...they work for the Sorceress!!!) & Wizard (The Princess has stubbornly rushed in to assist us in the effort, but she is no where to be seen...)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"Within a tent, you find the Elven Princess, trapped within a swirl of bluish lights. Arielle: Be Careful! Power magic confines me in my location. These magic lights can sear one's flesh and provide a quick and painful end."
~~Use a Mystic Scroll to dispel the magic! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Villagers Rescued: 1 Princess (The Mystic Scroll dispels the magic around the Princess and she is free!)
~~Loot the tent and be on your way... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Gold Bonus (You loot the tent for 200,000 Gold... and leave the princess in her confinement.)
~~Save the princess with a Mystic Scroll while looting the Tent! (Requires 20 Army Members) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Villagers Rescued: 1 Princess (The Mystic Scroll dispels the magic around the Princess and she is free!) & Gold Bonus (You loot the tent for 200,000 Gold... and leave the princess in her confinement.)

---

"At long last, the Enemy forces retreat. They were Elves... Where did they come from and where do their allegiances lie?..." [COLLECT REWARD]
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Docks

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Docks

Kingdom of Water: Docks
For the King!

In 25 turns, capture as many enemies as you can and lock them up in your dungeons! After 25 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many enemies captured. The people that you capture will permanently add on to the captured record for this quest. As the captured numbers increase, you will get valuable Population-Based Rewards.

Action Bonuses:

-Per turn, you can capture a number of people equal to your Army count (max 30).
-As you adventure through this quest, people may give you special aid or grant you magic items.
-Some magic items are special quest items that can only be used in Quests by trading with people in town for prizes. -During Special Events, you may need to trade for key items needed to unlock specific rewards and story elements.

Rewards per Collection:

Capture 25 Warlocks: 1 Shortsword +1. [3/1]
Capture 20 Knights: 1 Longsword +1. [4/4]
Capture 120 Shamans: 1 Phoenix. [20/16]
Capture 1 Assassin: 1 Dragonbane. [5/5]

Capture 500 Warlocks: +1 Skill Point and 1 Lake Fortress. [Income $150,000]
Capture 100 Knights: +1 Skill Point and 10 Longsword +1s. [4/4]
Capture 400 Shamans: +1 Skill Point and 3 Dragonbanes. [5/5]
Capture 10 Assassins: +1 Skill Point and the Shield of Arielle.

Epic Quest Walkthrough ShieldofArielle

Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Docks

The time for defense and fortification is over. Key Enemy Strongholds must now be removed before a full assault on the Kingdom of Water can be launched. Infiltrate the enemy docks and capture Officers for your Dungeons! [FIGHT]

---

"You and a few of your most trusted men have stealthily crossed into enemy territory. If caught, there will be no rescue. You are told that one of the enemy ships is secretly working for the Alliance. Capture Enemy Officers and get them on this ship!"

Check the cabins surrounding the docks. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (What?!! Where did you come from...)

---

"You overhear a patrolling Knight talking about someone near the Merchant Ships called "The Assassin" , hired to assassinate the Elven King. Perhaps, we can capture this "Assassin" first..."

Continue checking the docks. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (What?!! Where did you come from...)

Head to Merchant Ships! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Give up! You cannot stop the Dark Lord from returning!)

---

"All is dark and quite except for the comforting sound of the waves washing up against the shore. Little can be seen, except for a few ships in the area lit up with bright lamp lights"

Search the Merchant Ships for the "Assassin". [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (The Dark Elixirs are very valuable!)

---

"You have searched all of the merchant ships but one. You are sure that the last of the ships houses the Assassin. However, the enemies you have captured warn you not to enter before finding a Dark Elixir from the guards."

Continue searching nearby ships for officers and dark elixirs. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (The Dark Elixirs are very valuable!)
or
-SPECIAL EVENT!
~"The Patrolling Knights have found you! However, it is dark, and the knights are alone... Knight: S...Surrender now and we will give you mercy!"

~~Attack the Enemy Knights! [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Enemies Captured: Knights (You launch an attack on the enemy and manage to capture three Knights!)
~~Rush the Enemy Knights with overwhelming force (Requires 30 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Enemies Captured: Knights (You launch an attack on the enemy and manage to capture three Knights!) NOTE: You actually capture 6.
~~Talk your way out of the situation (Chance for Dark Elixir)! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)] Three possible outcomes:
~~-Relations fail, and you narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!
~~-The Knights cower in fear... and give you 200,000 Gold!
~~-Item Bonus: Dark Elixir (The Knights cower before you and you and give you a dark elixir!)

Head to the last ship... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Powerful magics are abound! Only the Sorceress can use this sort of magic!)

---

"The Last Ship seems to glow with an unnatural eery light. Dark magics protect this ship."

Search the last ship! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Shaman (You will never capture my master, human!)
or
-SPECIAL EVENT!
~"While searching the ship, you open a door and find... The Assassin. He is surrounded by a number of devoted shamans. Assassin: I will never be captured by the likes of you."

~~Use a Dark Elixir to Hypnotize the Enemy Forces! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Enemies Captured: 1 Assassin (The Dark Elixir smashes against the ground, filling the room with green smoke and putting the Assassin under your spell! He is captured!)
~~The enemy is too powerful. Retreat! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-(Your path of escape is cut off, and you narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!) or EXP Bonus (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape! (Bonus 5 Experience))
~~Rush the Enemies with overwhelming force (Requires 30 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Dark Elixir (All enemies are defeated..., but you are able to recover a Dark Elixir.)

---

"We have gained position on the docks. The enemy officers captured were more powerful than expected. What is the source of their demonic strength?" [COLLECT REWARD]

Last edited by Death of Rats on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Caves

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Caves

Kingdom of Water: Caves
For the King!

In 30 turns, capture as many enemies as you can and lock them up in your dungeons! After 30 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many enemies captured. The people that you capture will permanently add on to the captured record for this quest. As the captured numbers increase, you will get valuable Population-Based Rewards.

Action Bonuses:

-Per turn, you can capture a number of people equal to your Army count (max 30).
-As you adventure through this quest, people may give you special aid or grant you magic items.

Rewards per Collection:

Capture 80 Knights: 1 Longsword +1. [4/4]
Capture 1 Golem: 1 Phoenix. [20/16]
Capture 1 Champion: 1 Colossal Sword. [3/6]

Capture 800 Warlocks: +1 Skill Point and 2 Lake Fortresses. [Income $150,000]
Capture 300 Knights: +1 Skill Point and 10 Longsword +1s. [4/4]
Capture 10 Golems: +1 Skill Point and 3 Dragon Talons. [6/6]
Capture 10 Champions: +1 Skill Point and the Armor of Arielle.

Epic Quest Walkthrough ArmorofArielle

Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Caves

After gaining control of the docks, the next strike point is the Underground Caves! Powerful guardians roam these dark passageways. Be careful! [FIGHT]

---

"This is the second strike point that must be secured before an attack on the Kingdom of Water can be launched. There are rumors of hidden treasures within these caves."

Explore the caves. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (What?!! Where did you come from...) & Knight (The Energies that power thes caves and the Dark Tower are connected.)

---

"A faint glow down one path catches your eye and calls you to approach..."

Continue exploring outer caves. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (What?!! Where did you come from...) & Knight (The Energies that power thes caves and the Dark Tower are connected.)
or
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"You are found by a patrolling Skeleton Golem! What do you do?!! Skeleton Golem: INTRUDER! STOP OR BE ELIMINATED!"
~~-exp bONUS (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape! (Bonus 5 Experience)) OR (Your path of escape is cut off, and you narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!)
~~Capture the Golem with Golem Bane! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Enemies Captured: 1 Golem (You capture the enemy with a Golem Bane!)
~~Engage the enemy in Battle! (requires 25 army members) [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-EXP Bonus (You fend off the attackers and gain an extra 5 experience!)

Head toward the light source! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (If the Golems give you trouble, use Golem Bane.) & Knight (The Golems were created in the Dark Tower. There must be a way to control them.)

---

"The light vanishes as quickly as it appeared, and you are left in the darkness. You quickly light a torch and find that the new area is a large room filled with patrolling Golems. The Golems are not alerted by your torch... Perhaps they do not detect light? A quick glimmer of light down the corridor once again calls to you."

Hurry past the Golems, avoiding detection. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Wha... Who... GOL...!)

---

"You have found the source of the light. It looks like a large vault filled with... Treasure?"

Remain in the golem-filled room. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Wha... Who... GOL...!)
or
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"You accidentally kick a rock and a group of Golems turn your way... You are detected! Golem: D...DESTROY INTRUDER!"
~~Attack the Enemy Golems! [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Gold Bonus (You launch an attack on the enemy and defeat them. Near the area you find a chest with 500,000 Gold)
~~Rush the Enemy Golems with overwhelming force (Requires 30 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Gold Bonus (You launch an attack on the enemy and defeat them. Near the area you find a chest with 1,000,000 Gold)
~~Make a run for it! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-(You narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!)

Head to the light... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Even the Dark Maiden fears our leader!)

---

"As you approach, you see the glowing light for what it truly is: a large multi-room vault filled with gold and other treasures! Some of your captives tell you that the key to conquering the Dark Tower is here."

Explore vault! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Golem Bane can be found in the Dark Tower!) & Knight (Our leader will never surrender to you!)
or
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"There is a rumble of heavy steps coming in your direction from behind a wall. With a loud crash, the wall is destroyed, and from the gaping hole where the wall stood, a large warrior enters, accompanied by several Skeleton Golems. Champion: So I have found you!"
~~Use a Golem Bane to control the Golems and capture the Champion! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Enemies Captured: 1 Champion (You gain control of the Golems with the Golem Bane and use them to catch the Champion off Guard! You capture the Champion.)
~~-Exp Bonus (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape! (Bonus 5 Experience))
~~Rush the Enemies with overwhelming force (Requires 30 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Empty Crystal (All enemies are defeated..., and you find in the fallen warrior's pouch an Empty Crystal!)

---

It seems that this area and the Dark Tower are interlinked... What is their connection? [COLLECT REWARD]
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Tower

Post  Death of Rats Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Tower

Kingdom of Water: Dark Tower
For the King!

In 35 turns, capture as many enemies as you can and lock them up in your dungeons! After 35 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many enemies captured. The people that you capture will permanently add on to the captured record for this quest. As the captured numbers increase, you will get valuable Population-Based Rewards.

Action Bonuses:

-Per turn, you can capture a number of people equal to your Army count (max 35).

Rewards per Collection:

Capture 80 Knights: 1 Longsword +1. [4/4]
Capture 200 Shadows: 1 Maiden Shadow. [16/15]
Capture 1 Maiden: 3 Maiden Shadows. [16/15]

Epic Quest Walkthrough MaidenShadow

Capture 800 Warlocks: +1 Skill Point and 1 Sky Sanctuary. [Income $200,000]
Capture 300 Knights: +1 Skill Point and 10 Longsword +1s. [4/4]
Capture 1200 Shadows: +1 Skill Point and 2 Demonic Circles. [9/6]
Capture 15 Maidens: +1 Skill Point and the Blade of Arielle.

Epic Quest Walkthrough BladeofArielle

Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Tower

The magic in the Caves and the Tower seem intertwined. Does the fate of one rest in the the powers of the other? You can feel Evil Power in the air as you enter this Dark Tower. [FIGHT]

---

"This dark tower rises high into the sky where lightning and dark clouds create a mixture of swirling chaos. The enemies you have captured speak of "The Blade of the Maiden" kept at its pinnacle."

Explore the lower levels. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (The Dark Maiden cannot be truely defeated by mortal hands.) & Knight (The Energies of this tower gives the Army of Water great strength.)

---

"You rise to mid levels and the ground starts to disappear, pressuring you to climb to the top."

Continue exploring the lower levels. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (The Dark Maiden cannot be truely defeated by mortal hands.) & Knight (The Energies of this tower gives the Army of Water great strength.)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"The bluish translucent form of a beautiful maiden forms before you and asks a question. Maiden Shadow: Hello my sweet. Does every man hold darkness in his heart, or are you the exception?"
~~There is much darkness in the heart of every man. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-EXP Bonus (The Maiden Shadow Blesses you with Worldly Knowledge! (Bonus 5 Experience)) OR Item Bonus (The Maiden Shadow Joins you as a Soldier!)
~~I have rid the darkness from my heart long ago. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-(The maiden attacks you and disappears! You take 5 damage!) OR EXP Bonus (The maiden attacks, but you are too quick to react... She misses and disappears (Bonus 5 Experience))
~~Engage the enemy in Battle! (requires 50 army members) [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-EXP Bonus (You fend off the attackers and gain an extra 6 experience!)

Head higher... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (The Maiden only fears the crystal.) & Knight (You will never find the weakness of the Dark Maiden.)

---

"As you rise higher in the tower, you see dark spirits floating in the rooms ahead, moaning in sadness and suffering. You feel that in these rooms the connection between the natural and supernatural is especially powerful."

Continue your Ascent. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Shadows (I desire only your approval my Lord!)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"In this room, the Maiden Shadows seem more transparent in form, and you can almost smell their faint perfume. Maiden Shadow: Do you wish to come closer darling?"
~~Hold an Empty Crystal in her direction... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus : Maiden Soul (Her essence is absorbed into the crystal, changing its color.)
~~Capture the shadow for your army! (Requires 60 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Maiden Shadow (The Maiden Shadow joins you as a Soldier!)
~~Compliment her on her beauty. (Chance for Golem Bane) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Gold Bonus (The maiden shadow nearly melts into your embrace, and a chest of 1,000,000 materializes before your feet!) OR Item Bonus: Golem Bane (The Maiden Shadow gives you some Golem Bane!)

---

"You are nearing the top of the tower and you are hit with a rush of odd sensation. Your resolve to conquer the evil above begins to weaken. Can you remain true to the goal?"

Remain in the middle of the tower. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Shadows (I desire only your approval my Lord!)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"In this room, the Maiden Shadows seem more transparent in form, and you can almost smell their faint perfume. Maiden Shadow: Do you wish to come closer darling?"
~~Hold an Empty Crystal in her direction... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus : Maiden Soul (Her essence is absorbed into the crystal, changing its color.)
~~Capture the shadow for your army! (Requires 60 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Maiden Shadow (The Maiden Shadow joins you as a Soldier!)
~~Compliment her on her beauty. (Chance for Golem Bane) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Gold Bonus (The maiden shadow nearly melts into your embrace, and a chest of 1,000,000 materializes before your feet!) OR Item Bonus: Golem Bane (The Maiden Shadow gives you some Golem Bane!)

Head to the top... [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Shadow (Stay with me. You do not need to reach the pinnacle!)

---

"As you approach the pinnacle of the tower, you enter into a large room filled with cloudy black smoke. It is difficult to discern the form of objects more than a few feet away."

Explore room. [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Shadow (This tower holds nothing for you. Run away with me, and you will find true happiness.)
OR
-SPECIAL EVENT
"The true form of the Seductive Dark Maiden appears before you. You feel her entering your thoughts, threatening to use her powers and charms to take over your mind. Dark Maiden: I have been waiting so long for you to arrive. I will shine favor upon you this time, but in the future, do not keep a Lady waiting in such a fashion."
~~Shatter a maiden soul in her presence! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Enemies Captured: Maiden (The Dark Maiden weakens and collapses to the ground at the destruction of the crystal containing her soul. She is captured!)
~~-(Your path of escape is cut off, and you narrowly survive the attack! You take 5 damage!) OR EXP Bonus (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape! (Bonus 5 Experience))
~~Rush the Enemy with overwhelming force (Requires 70 Army Members)! [ATTACK (4 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Golem Bane (The Maiden is defeated, but disappears, leaving a Golem Bane!)

---

After climbing this tower, you feel as if you have a deeper understanding of the Caves below. They are interlinked. [COLLECT REWARD]
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty help, were do I find the empty crystal to capture a maiden's soul?

Post  aceshigh Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm

were do I find the empty crystal to capture a maiden's soul?

aceshigh

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Re: Epic Quest Walkthrough

Post  Death of Rats Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm

aceshigh wrote:were do I find the empty crystal to capture a maiden's soul?

Those are found in the Land of Water: Caves.

"As you approach, you see the glowing light for what it truly is: a large multi-room vault filled with gold and other treasures! Some of your captives tell you that the key to conquering the Dark Tower is here."

Explore vault! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
-Enemies Captured: Warlock (Golem Bane can be found in the Dark Tower!) & Knight (Our leader will never surrender to you!)
or
-SPECIAL EVENT!
"There is a rumble of heavy steps coming in your direction from behind a wall. With a loud crash, the wall is destroyed, and from the gaping hole where the wall stood, a large warrior enters, accompanied by several Skeleton Golems. Champion: So I have found you!"

~~Use a Golem Bane to control the Golems and capture the Champion! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Enemies Captured: 1 Champion (You gain control of the Golems with the Golem Bane and use them to catch the Champion off Guard! You capture the Champion.)
~~-Exp Bonus (You make a quick dash before the enemy can react... and escape! (Bonus 5 Experience))
~~-Item Bonus: Empty Crystal (All enemies are defeated..., and you find in the fallen warrior's pouch an Empty Crystal!)
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty golembane

Post  aceshigh Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Where do I find Golembane?

aceshigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

aceshigh wrote:Where do I find Golembane?

Golem Bane is found in the Land of Water: Tower. Higher and near the top of the tower, you may come across the special event:

If you choose the last option "Compliment her on her beauty" then there is a chance to receive the Golem Bane (but you may just receive gold instead).

The most reliable way to receive Golem Bane is at the top of the tower at this special event:

"The true form of the Seductive Dark Maiden appears before you. You feel her entering your thoughts, threatening to use her powers and charms to take over your mind. Dark Maiden: I have been waiting so long for you to arrive. I will shine favor upon you this time, but in the future, do not keep a Lady waiting in such a fashion."

The last option "Rush the Enemy with overwhelming force" will get you a Golem Bane every time.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty need mystic scroll to get arielle

Post  gaju Tue May 24, 2011 6:11 am

mystic scroll how to get it

it is very useful in kin gdom of mist i havent saved any princess bcoz of that thing i need arielle Sad

gaju

Back to top Go down

Epic Quest Walkthrough Empty Kingdom of Mists answer

Post  Rio Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:00 am

I also had a spreadsheet where I had gone through these quests a while back, but Death of Rats has a nice layout above, so I just quote for you and say if it's not clear, but this is the exact part and the choose the final option as designated for the special event (is like a combo attack)

Death of Rats wrote:Remain in the outer campsite to aid the allied Rangers and seek Mystic Scrolls! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
OR
SPECIAL EVENT!
"What is this?!! A Ranger appears out of nowhere, and his blade is ready to strike an allied Rogue. He is the Enemy! Ranger: My Shadow Leaf has worn out too soon! I need Shadow Leaves to remain hidden. If you give me one Shadow Leaf and let me go, I'll give you a valuable Mystic Scroll!"
~~Attack the Enemy Ranger! [ATTACK (2 Stamina)]
~~-Item Bonus: Shadow Leaf (You defeat the enemy Ranger and find his last Shadow Leaf!)
~~Trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus: Mystic Scroll (You trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! The Ranger eats the leaf and vanishes from sight!)
~~Attack and capture the Ranger! (Requires 12 Army Members) [ENGAGE (5 Energy)]
~~-Item Bonus: Shadow Leaf (You defeat the enemy Ranger and find his last Shadow Leaf!) & Item Bonus: Mystic Scroll (You trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! The Ranger eats the leaf and vanishes from sight!)
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down