Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle

+23
DaraLynn
Finite
King Medina
Phillip
[VK] CA-Nate
DL
slashthejuggalo
Kylaran
JoeQ
Mikel
Mike tC
Dave O
musclegray222384
[VK] Rob {CA}
Rokudou
Sage2000 [VK]
Somebody
Anubis
The Great Rider
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Don T. Algood
Yvonne
Death of Rats
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty awesome

Post  JoeQ Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

just got barbarus thanks

JoeQ

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Re: Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle

Post  musclegray222384 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 pm

JoeQ wrote:just got barbarus thanks
cool
musclegray222384
musclegray222384
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

http://www.myspace.com/musclegray222384242526

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Re: Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle

Post  Kylaran Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:00 am

[VK] Rob {CA} wrote:
Dave O wrote:
Sage2000 [VK] wrote:Kaiser is good to go....now gotta wait to get his magic....sucks that you can't click unless you have less than 50FPs...
Mad

Eh??? Why is that?

because the way the link is if you have 50 or more FP you will buy the weapon/armor twice. so if you have 65 FP and buy a general's weapon for 25 you'll buy 2 of them and only have 15 FP left.

Yea, i found that out the hard way, i have 2 of Kaisers Backdrafts =-/
Kylaran
Kylaran
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Awesome

Post  Rini Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Just got Kaylen, was hoping to find Xuri from the oblivion chest:) Oh well. Great site here!

Rini

Back to top Go down

Post  slashthejuggalo Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 pm

well i didnt pay attention and missed the warning on favor points buying 2 items if you have 50 or more but i sent a nice little letter to ca to ask for my points back and to have +1 wrathbringer helm removed from my inventory lol
slashthejuggalo
slashthejuggalo
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Thanks for links and info

Post  DL Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Another caution. I spent 80 FP to get a vangard 3 item chest. It yielded common duplicate items. Equivalent gear in the regular general purchase gear range. There is no re-do on the gear, only the generals will not duplicate.

Is there a link for Azul yet on MS?

DL
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Not yet.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Need Some Advice

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 am

i already have barb and i just got quite a few FP from achievements Enlightened and Dragon Slayer and have a total of 84 FP. should i spend the 80 to get 3 chests and hope for a hero? or should i get 6 more FP and buy 3 guaranteed hero's from this list and which ones?
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] CA-Nate Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:36 pm

I guess it depends which hero you are thinking about getting. I personally think everyone should own Adriana, Barbarus, and Zen when he comes out. After that the fp generals for the most part just generic generals to help with invade, while their are many chest generals which can strengthen your war council, and add cool abilities to your arsenal.

Other players also like Slayer, Kataan, Godric (for levelling), Scarlett, and Solara (not available on ms yet), but I don't really feel I have a use for these, so I go with alpha chests - for Orc King. Well, I already own kataan, but he shows up next to Darius when CA chooses my war council, so I think he may only be 19 att and 19 def on the war council.
[VK] CA-Nate
[VK] CA-Nate
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

http://www.myspace.com/naht02

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:41 pm

My generals suck.....I spent flavor flave points on monster battles instead of generals. Hard Lesson learned :-(

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  musclegray222384 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 am

[VK] CA-Nate wrote:I guess it depends which hero you are thinking about getting. I personally think everyone should own Adriana, Barbarus, and Zen when he comes out. After that the fp generals for the most part just generic generals to help with invade, while their are many chest generals which can strengthen your war council, and add cool abilities to your arsenal.

Other players also like Slayer, Kataan, Godric (for levelling), Scarlett, and Solara (not available on ms yet), but I don't really feel I have a use for these, so I go with alpha chests - for Orc King. Well, I already own kataan, but he shows up next to Darius when CA chooses my war council, so I think he may only be 19 att and 19 def on the war council.

Scarlett is in ms becuz i have her
musclegray222384
musclegray222384
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

http://www.myspace.com/musclegray222384242526

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 pm

musclegray222384 wrote:Scarlett is in ms becuz i have her

he meant Solara isn't on MS yet. Adriana might be a potential buy. -3 defense to opponents war council. i'll have to consider her when i actually start doing War's. Slayer doesn't seem too bad either.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm

[VK] Rob {CA} wrote:
musclegray222384 wrote:Scarlett is in ms becuz i have her

he meant Solara isn't on MS yet. Adriana might be a potential buy. -3 defense to opponents war council. i'll have to consider her when i actually start doing War's. Slayer doesn't seem too bad either.
Kaiser is better than Slayer. Same ability, better stats, and potential to upgrade the ability with a piece of equipment.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 pm

i cracked and bought 3 Alpha Chests since it's only 55 FP and not 80. plus it has Orc King and Stone Guardian. didn't get either one but i did get Tiffana and Artanis. Artanis isn't bad, basically a lesser version of Mephistopheles increasing max army.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Two heroes from three chests ... I'd say you were very lucky. Smile
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 am

I got Mephestopheles from my very 1st chest - how lucky that?
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:18 pm

[VK]†D-Man☢️Overlord† wrote:I got Mephestopheles from my very 1st chest - how lucky that?

*faints*

My "story". Back a long time ago, when I first started playing CA (on fb) I'd read that the best use of the 20 FP you started with was the chest -- "try and get Mephestopheles" was the guidance offered ....

So, I did ... and what did I get? Elven Plate ... something that nearly any creature worth the effort drops in abundance. That was the LAST time I ever expended FP on a chest. Wink

Congrats man, you most certainly are luckier than I can ever hope to be! Smile

Last edited by Dave O on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Purchase Links For Oracle...

Post  Somebody Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Yeah, on my FB account I tried for something good. Angel Fire... never tried my luck again lol

Somebody
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://myspace.com/christopher_strife

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Barbarus

Post  King Medina Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 am

The link to Barbarus's sword Deathbellow isn't working ( i dont know about the purchase link but the first link isnt working to get there)
King Medina
King Medina
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/kingmedina05

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:49 am

The tinyurl preview is working for me. I've never tested the actual purchase link for that one. I have no use for the sword.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:40 am

i bought the sword from the link a couple months ago. i'm short on FP right now so i went ahead and checked the link.

The Oracle said:
"You do not have enough favor points to claim this bonus. Earn points by completing offers below."

it seems to be going to something but since i don't have the FP it doesn't show what i'm trying to buy.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

Back to top Go down

Post  Finite Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 am

Drat, I'd pinned my hopes on Zin now I have 30FP to blow. Instead I'm getting Kataan as I've heard good things about him but don't even have him on FB yet.

Thanks for the links, very handy. Very Happy

ETA: it's no good, I just couldn't bring myself to buy Kataan ahead of some of the others. I've bought Barbie instead, and am looking forward to as productive a working relationship in MySpace as on FB.

Finite

Back to top Go down

Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle - Page 2 Empty Barbarus Purchase Link Error

Post  DaraLynn Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Just tried to use the link to purchase Barbarus but got an error message.
Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Has this happened to anyone else lately? Any idea if this will resolve itself or is the link no good anymore? Crying or Very sad

Dara
rendeer
DaraLynn
DaraLynn
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 am

Just checked Barabarus's link. No error.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  DaraLynn Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Don't know what was up with that last night but so happy it's sorted itself out now. Thanks for looking into it anyway!

Now that I have Barbarus and Kataan but only enough FPs left to equip one of them with a single item, which one should I spend them on and what item would you recommend? confused

Dara
rendeer
DaraLynn
DaraLynn
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next