Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
You shouldn't summon a monster if... I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

You shouldn't summon a monster if...

5 posters

Go down

You shouldn't summon a monster if... Empty You shouldn't summon a monster if...

Post  [VK] CA-Nate Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm

you think it looks cool, but have no idea how difficult it is

[VK] CA-Nate
[VK] CA-Nate
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

http://www.myspace.com/naht02

Back to top Go down

You shouldn't summon a monster if... Empty Re: You shouldn't summon a monster if...

Post  [VK] SEXY NESSA 1{CA} Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm

[VK] CA-Nate wrote:you think it looks cool, but have no idea how difficult it is

I think your right about that one NATE

[VK] SEXY NESSA 1{CA}
[VK] SEXY NESSA 1{CA}
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.merlosvanessa@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

You shouldn't summon a monster if... Empty Re: You shouldn't summon a monster if...

Post  MrBrewskee Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Haha I think it be all about perspective see. what might be diificult for me might not be diificult for others. See we got some powerhouse members hats off to ya. You already know who ya bee king queen see they look at a bahamut you are breakfast, alphabahamut you are lunch and for dinner they will finish off that heavenly body azriel. me i am bout chewing up dragons seprents the occasional keira if i am really lucky might even take down that undead husk by the name of lotus. See i slow here down by wasting my beer by spilling it on the floor and tripping her up so i can try to kneecap her. i tried throwing beer at Skaar but it just bounced off his shield Evil or Very Mad what a waste of me precious brew
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 am

... there are a half a dozen of the same critters in your feed -- and you aren't helping with any of them.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrewskee Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 am

Wink Your Point would be Dave. Might I suggest you take a closer look at the name its Mr.Brewskee. I am a beer chugging hobgoblin thats spends most of his time with the trolls. What a Face I will say this much I am not a saint nor a savior. I do not plan on being one either. While this may offend you and others members to a degree. We all have different gaming styles. When I do commit to battles. Wether it's a seige or monster. Those that know me will tell you. I will see it through to the end no matter the outcome of the battle. See full time keg killer part time red capper. I will say this much thanx for spending the time monitoring my feed. If you have some more time in the future. Could you do me a favor please and click assist any sieges that might be there? Just in case I missed any while I am drinking me beer. We might as well try to make better use of our time together. Razz
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Sun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

I thought I'd go ahead and necropost here to vent. Of late we've had a ton of folks summoning worps, alpha baha's, azriel's, and am's that don't need to be summoning them. For a while a few of our more conspicuous cc'ers seemed to enjoy being good time charlie and saving them. But that summoning well is one that never runs dry. While some peoples willingness to stick 30-50 bucks into saving someone elses screwed up summons apparently doesn't embarass too many summoners, it's still galling seeing some jackasses flow immediately from a failed summons right to a new summons.

Amongst other things I just added 3 Alpha Meph's and 2 Az's to the list. Barring good time charlie intervention, at least a couple of those will fail. But before then a bunch of folks who don't know how to assess what to join will waste a ton of effort and resources. The sensibility on listing has been to list everything. While I don't completely agree with that sensibility, it remains in place. There are a batch of folks we disparagingly characterize as "Serial Summoners." If you are in this group and someone is routinely having to do 30+ Million damage on your summons in order to save it from failure, then you rightly ought to be ashamed.

Just because you have the capability of doing a thing doesn't mean you should. If you are a tagger by reason of ineffective build, stingy character flaw, or just low level then summoning is not for you. There aren't too many things that have a "summoner only" drop: Keira, Azriel, and Alpha Meph are about it. With the last 2, you really need either a LOT of help, a willingness to spend a ton of money on fp refills or have built a helluva monster thumper AND farmed TONS of fp. WoRP's have about 300,000,000 hp. Alpha Baha's about 625,000,000. Azriel's and Alpha Meph's are in the same range. If it takes you all week to get 10M then you should wait until you can lead by example to summon that so that you aren't holding your hand out for someone to cc your unsupported summons to death.

Clicks are another thing. Those take a ton of damage off of the boss. A critical alpha baha I was just on was waiting for the last 20 clicks to save the damn thing up until the last couple hours before it would have fled. (Big thanks to Looking for Wonderland, Ed, and Ernie for coming through on those. And NONE of them were even on that AB) When I looked at the siege log, less than half of the 150+ profiles on that AB were on that siege log for that weapon. This shouldn't be that hard. Lest we get even a little self righteous, there were lots of vk tagged profiles on the AB that weren't in that siege log. When people who should know better won't even help themselves, how can they ask someone to spend money when they won't even spend a single point of stamina for a click on a damn siege weapon. I've seen lots of folks openly requesting intervention from people that've been generous before. Screw that.

Let's get the basics right. Know how you perform on a summons. For a little bit I was seeing one summoner that wanted to do all the dispelling and like 20M damage on a rag before they'd cta it. While the desire to pull your weight in you summons is admirable, creating a false urgency by denying 4 of the potential 7 days to fight a monster to would be participants is ridiculous. I just listed a critical rag that only had 15 minutes left on it. Do you want to bet that if they'd gotten it listed 6 days earlier it wouldn't have been in that position? Pay attention to the list before summoning. If there are already 5 rags up, now's probably not a good time to add more. Class system summons are even more population sensitive. If we have more than a couple of each of the alpha class summons going, then some will fail and take with them a ton of effort. But with that said we have a greater demand for the little things like serpents and dragons than is being supplied by summoners. It's absurd that the class system tab routinely has 5 to 10 times as many listings as the dragon/serpent/boss tab. We can handle a good 20 main tab monsters at once. Skaars, Dl's, Gen's and Rag's having only 100M each are much easier to deal with.

This stuff is necessarily cooperative. For it to work you HAVE to help more than you ask for help. If something exists on the list in the class that you are looking for, join and help that rather than taking the finite contribution resources away from that thing by summoning another iteration of it and thereby predisposing all to a greater likelihood of failure.

Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down