Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
VK monster list off-line?  I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

VK monster list off-line?

+2
bogrog
Fernando)
6 posters

Go down

VK monster list off-line?  Empty VK monster list off-line?

Post  Fernando) Sat May 21, 2011 5:27 pm

When I try to go to http://www.multiurl.com/l/29H
all I see is an input form, not the monster list.
anyone?

Last edited by Fernando) on Sat May 21, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fernando)
Fernando)

Back to top Go down

VK monster list off-line?  Empty same here

Post  bogrog Sat May 21, 2011 5:29 pm

yep cant access monster lists here either

bogrog
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

VK monster list off-line?  Empty Re: VK monster list off-line?

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

The site that we host the monster list is having issues, www.multiurl.com. We can only hope they get it up soon. In the future we are looking for a new way to do it....
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

It's uncertain whether or not the work previously done is now lost. The elite lists alone would be an enormous loss. Certainly some bosses will fail in the short term. Arguably that would be a fitting reward for those who like their summons to reach into others wallets, as there's certainly been oversummons of class system bosses of late. In the interim if you don't already have your profiles elite link(s) posted in that thread, get them there. And make sure they work BEFORE you post them. Check your streams, lots of things need clicks.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Fernando) Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 am

Similar Site Search engine for alternatives

http://www.similarsitesearch.com/alternative/multiurl.com
Fernando)
Fernando)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fernando) Sun May 22, 2011 7:18 am

this dashboard web tool may also be of interest for functional backup

http://www.netvibes.com/
Fernando)
Fernando)

Back to top Go down

VK monster list off-line?  Empty Change our back-up system

Post  Trinity Sun May 22, 2011 10:35 am

There hae been problems with the monster list at least three times that I am aware of. Rather than change to another service, which will no doubt have problems of its own, why not just change our posting procedure?

When a monster is posted in the forum, it is eventually posted on the monster list and removed from the forum. If we post all monsters here first, and leave them posted in the forum until they are dead (with a note that they were already posted to the monster list), then we have an emergency back-up already in place if something goes wrong with the monster list.

The forum could be our back-up. Having a back-up would solve most problems we could have with the multiurl.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 pm

I agree with the notion that any other service would no doubt have problems of its own. And if nothing else most folks already have the monster list link bookmarked. For now with service restored urgency is removed. Therefore we can take time to really scrutinize what our options really are.

I'm going to try to use my base mini for posting in monsters rather than the multiurl one now. That will at least provide some limited measure of redundancy. If we could create a mirror list without a ton of maintenance that'd be almost ideal. But how exactly to work that one out so it's not a nightmare of detail bs for the folks listing stuff is something I don't yet know how to do. Slight changes in our posting methods are probably the simplest to effect.

Any such measures should be discussed amongst all of us doing it. We don't need 2 lists. Not really. A list with a backup sounds more realistic to me. I've not yet had occasion to review your suggestions Fernando, but i'll check them out. Ric, our thinking up to this point has been to keep those threads clean of clutter with a clean as you go sort of approach. If we'd post viable mini's to the summons that might be a workable solution to simply leave them there. But a relatively small percentage of the stuff I list comes from the forum. Most folks still just cta. So without the step of going back to the forum with cta'd stuff and basically making a second list that would be a manually generated archive it would be of limited back up benefit.

Sage, David, and I have been working with editgrid for the data mining stuff. I've still not worked out autopublishing report functionality out of that yet. That holds some promise, for a potential alternative list option. But it's basically a spreadsheet which would be an unnecessary learning curve for some of our end users. And while that seems simple to some of us, there are also those who would be frustrated by it.

So lets not throw out the baby with the bathwater. The multiurl list host mostly works. It does experience outages. The simplest solutions are probably the most likely to succeed. If Ric, Sage, and myself can make some slight revisions to our method to make it work then that's what we should do. We ought to learn from the chat splitting, that more is not necessarily better. But there's a lot of work represented by that list. It seems foolish to have all our eggs in one basket as though no other baskets exist.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  animenaruto786 Sun May 22, 2011 4:11 pm

list is back up
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

https://www.facebook.com/animenaruto786

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down