Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
VK Save of the Day - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

VK Save of the Day

+11
Mikel
[VK] Rob {CA}
Somebody
Trinity
Trinity Tete
Phillip
JoeQ
slashthejuggalo
Castel
Dave O
Death of Rats
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VK Save of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: VK Save of the Day

Post  Death of Rats Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 am

We originally did the one stamina tags when it was just jim/mike. It was our way of protesting Mike's actions since we couldn't exactly egg his house or such. He didn't just hurt Snow; he had deceived all of us.

Other players joined despite our words in the monster chat.

I have no intention of helping them down that monster, but I'm not planning on fighting friends about it.

Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 am

Ignorance is an excuse. What a person doesn't understand he shouldn't be punished for, unless it's willful. And on that note he joined when it was obviously in dispute, but he joined as most of us join any boss. Forum post really are no different than a cta. This matter is more about people than points and drops. In this I too hold some responsibility. When I first heard about the matter, it seemed resolved and thus did nothing. But if I'd have clogged the damned thing up when I had an occasion, the little acts of derring do from misguided members could not have occurred. So for that I guess I owe both snow and phillip an apology. See even in this, this little game, both actions and inactions have consequences.

Given these circumstance, it is entirely in keeping with decency to say that one who has so excrementitiously abused the hospitality, good will, and hopes for the future of a fellow that we in turn deny that person any of those things. We're not going to go hound mtb to the ends of the earth or anything, but goddamnit, the balls of the guy to be such a jackass and then try to return as though nothing'd happened. Making sure that his monsters go badly is such a small gesture, she's really not asking much. And you know we're not built for it, our fumbling attempts at sabotage are undermined by the fact that we've enough defense that even with single stamina attacks we're still doing more damage to the monster. We're built for thumping monsters, not sabotaging fortification.

We have to accept that some folks are on our side, and some are on their own side alone. And whether it's generally recognized or not, snow is one of the meat and potatoes folks that keeps stuff running. Many of the seige weapons that i've launched have been from her "we need clicks" posts in chat. Many many bosses would fail without her click nagging and exhortations for immediate intervention. She does a ton of stuff on the monster list too. And that's on top of running a decent collection of accounts herself. She is totally a team player, and the first time that she asked something of us that was for her instead of someone else, we let her down. That, my friends, sucks.

And for the record, she won't find herself alone. Even if she's not overseen the saving of a summons of yours, she's helped so many people in so many bosses that only a cretin, like say mtb, would abandon her now.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:54 am

Death of Rats wrote:We originally did the one stamina tags when it was just jim/mike. It was our way of protesting Mike's actions since we couldn't exactly egg his house or such.

Well, that important little tid-bit has been lost in the record -- and yes, had you been able to completely fill the slots with your "sitters" before others got into the battle without knowing what was going on -- I'd have applauded your tactics. Wink

But, what I "saw" was a battle where certain individuals had committed a large amount of Stamina/Energy that was being "sabotaged" by a group intending to do 1-stamina attacks to drive the Health down. Perhaps those who joined later were warned and ignored the warning -- dunno -- would certainly change my opinion of matters as well.

My comment was prompted because I saw this same tactic (different folks) just the other day on a serpent battle that DoR had summoned -- and frankly it pissed me off. Yep, the serpent died anyway -- it just took a lot more Stamina than it should have and left a bad taste in one's mouth afterward.

ah, well ... two minute rule ... what is done is done.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

Mikel wrote:<snip>
And for the record, she won't find herself alone. Even if she's not overseen the saving of a summons of yours, she's helped so many people in so many bosses that only a cretin, like say mtb, would abandon her now.

It was my "understanding" that SNOW has opted to leave the game if this monster is slain (and it looks like it will be). Is it your intention to follow her out the door?

SNOW has been a tremendous asset to MSCA and it would be a very large loss (and a shame) to the community if she decided to leave over this. I look at the list of attackers and there are several there with over 1M activity -- how many of them "know (or knew) what is going on?"

I'm simply stating that if you want to sit out, that is fine -- nobody will ever fault you for that. But if you join a battle and purposely attempt to cause its failure, that is wrong and ruins the fun for everyone involved, not just the intended victims.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Nope, I'm not going anywhere for now. To much time and effort invested. If snow does leave then it will be a loss to me, to vk, and to the folks playing the ms version of ca in general. I won't be making any dramatic demonstrations or threats, but I will remember.

If a person wishes to have the shallow existance where an additional increment in a monster kill tally buried in a mmorpg, on a social networking site is more important to them than the people they meet doing it then I leave them to their desire. I hope that +1 genesis kill is a great source of personal satisfaction to them. I hope that it greets them each morning and wishes them good night. The price for them getting that was in this case substantial. It seems juvenile to me to read defenses like "don't tell me what to do." So if she had said "kill that genesis" would it then have been ignored? This is a different thing than most little in-app disputes. Failing to acknowledge that distinction demonstrates a lack of basic sympathy for people who should be on your side, and who have been on your side, unpaid, unthanked, and without you having to earn or ask for it. I'm finding it amazing that folks are still trying to defend that. Sure fine, losing a few hours stamina and energy sucks, but I'm betting most of us lose more than that little bit he would have if he'd stopped when he understood, to leveling every few days. I sure as hell do. And somebody else probably would have killed it anyway. Sabotage doesn't prevent accomplishing a kill it just makes it harder. Did it really have to be another vk who did it? That just makes it worse. Hell mtb probably would have ended it himself. But nope, he just had to demonstrate that noone else mattered and that he was going to do wtf he felt like. And he didn't just do the thing. He chose to place himself into a conflict with her that the other couple participants did not. Even mikethebeast didn't get into the chat argument with snow that he did. Does that sound like someone that's even remotely a team player, someone that will ever really be on your side if it inconveniences him even slightly? Or does it sound like the kind of person who you wouldn't even trust to watch your beer when you run to the bathroom?
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm through commenting on this. There is enough blame go around. Hopefully, Snow will be back in a few days.

Phillip

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 pm

And now DoR's multiurl (Links to Monster Battles) is not loading ... please someone tell me the timing of this is just a coincidence....

Edit: ah, it seems the whole site is down ... nevermind.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  animenaruto786 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 pm

its been like that for hours
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

https://www.facebook.com/animenaruto786

Back to top Go down

Post  northhigh916 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:23 pm

how long is it gonna b out for?
northhigh916
northhigh916
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kajira Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Okay, thanks for that intel!! Now I will go back and edit the post I just made. Glad it's not just me, but sad that it's happening at all!!
kajira
kajira
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 am

Sorry Azriel, the Angel of Wrathhas already hit the max number of attackers. (L150+)

7 hours to go -- but it looks like you have things pretty much under control. Good Luck.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

VK Save of the Day - Page 2 Empty ?

Post  animenaruto786 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 am

i thought mike/jim left ms-ca altogether because of real life issues... ( i was told a few months ago)
animenaruto786
animenaruto786
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

https://www.facebook.com/animenaruto786

Back to top Go down

VK Save of the Day - Page 2 Empty Skaar in a little bit of trouble

Post  Phillip Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 am

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] CA-Nate Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm

December 12th

This one was slowed down by a bad link.

CRAZYLINK411's WoRP
http://www.multiurl.com/s/UC8
[VK] CA-Nate
[VK] CA-Nate
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

http://www.myspace.com/naht02

Back to top Go down

VK Save of the Day - Page 2 Empty Ühren den 'Sær''s Cronus, The World Hydra

Post  Mikel Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 am

13 Hours, roughly 70-80 Million hp left. Should be a piece of cake right?

http://www.multiurl.com/s/0f2m
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2