Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Hello, my name is... - Page 2 I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Hello, my name is...

+50
Ginger The Hutt
Green Mariner
DL
Noldra6969
Trinity
regulus
JamesBond007
kira24kun
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Celtic Lady
dark hunter
Kylaran
Phillip
Reme Martin
MetalFreak_Fly
Splints
Castel
Mike tC
BrotherFox
poopenheimer
[VK] Rob {CA}
Raistlin Majere
stewart
Ditto
Bud {CA}
Dave O
CMOTDibbler
The Dragon is sleepy
kajira
[VK] Mama Dragon
bogrog
[VK] CA-Nate
The Gnome
gruntwork
[VK] SEXY NESSA 1{CA}
Gala
LEGEND {CA}
The Great Rider
Yvonne
Anubis
lews0therin
MrBrewskee
paul{VK}
Don T. Algood
Alice
[VK] Xavia {CA}
Jake
[VK] angryernie
[VK]†D☢Man†Warlord
Death of Rats
54 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, my name is...

Post  Bud {CA} Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 pm

[b][i]First of all Thank You DoR for all the time you have spent to share. Second, I have no idea how I am playing the game an when yall say how your playin the game its like I am readin Greek. However not to worry I am havin a good time Smile Third, to all yall who have excepted my invite Thank You. And finally any of you that I have attacked repeatedly it was nothing personal and if you are ever able to do the same to me you are freely invited to please join the vast group of players already involved in that endeavor with out the fear of eliciting any animosity Smile
Bud {CA}
Bud {CA}

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty My name is ? Cavey or Cavetroll!

Post  CAVEY 1 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

I have been playing rpg and strategy games for about 25 yrs ! My name "CAVETROLL" is from Lord of the Rings! I am recently from Heroes app of 3 yrs before they shut it down! I do not like people who steal others work or knowingly ruin what others are building!!!

I got the Nickname CAVEY from a lot of people on heroes and mobsters! I had an aggressive playing style and would fight almost anyone despite size or stats! I developed a more subtle gameplay by helping people and gaining their Trust and loyalty! I always try and play for building a strong team! I have several accounts on here most are for fortifying and gifting but the main ones are getting stronger as i learn! Fozzy and Mon-El are also my accounts the rest will be a mystery LOL alien

CAVEY 1

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty Hi, I'm Rose

Post  Ditto Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

I am Rose, not Richard Nixon as my CA profile pic would imply. I am a mother one. I mostly play epic board games, Talisman, Space Hulk, and Mordheim are favorites. I have a wonderful and strange life. I suppose it would be cool to say I've been playing for years, but really I started last week. Am lvl 58, and am working on the quests while trying to get my stamina up.
Nice to meet ya'll!

Ditto

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty hello my name is stewart

Post  stewart Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

in the game my tags are ammit various forms im a single father of a 20 yr old daughter and for the past year and a half i've become the worlds best GRANDPA to a presous little girl when they are not visiting or im not at work i play apps because i have no life and no friends lol im 42yrs old and im a structural steel drafter

stewart

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Rider Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome aboard Everyone
The Great Rider
The Great Rider
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 am

Last edited by darktears on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty hello my name is Robert

Post  Raistlin Majere Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 am

I go by the name Raistlin Majere in Catle age on myspace. I love the novels written by Tracy Hickman & Margaret Wies. I especially like the character Raistlin. I am a father a 2 girls and a son. Been married a few years now but been living the married life even longer. My wife unfortunatly is a very jealous woman. But fortunately for me I am a very lucky man (to have her). So i cant add any females in myspace that arent family. Sorry hope that doesnt disqualify me from being able to join because i would like to join the Valerian Knights. Also i cant go through a beat me up really bad initiation. Laughing dont do the blood in blood out kind of thing sorry. my wife says she loves my pretty face. (loves blind i guess) But i can help those out in game so just let me know and ill come to your CTA.

Raistlin Majere

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

hello everyone, i just joined and this is my first post.

well, my name is Rob (if you couldn't tell). i'm a father of 2 boys (2 and 5). i'm not married and don't plan on getting married tho i've been with my baby's mom for a little over 10 years. like alot of you i've been a gamer since the atari days. my favorite genre's include RPG, FPS, RTS, sports, and racing. my favorite series's include Final Fantasy (absolute favorite), Resident Evil, Warcraft (not WoW tho), and too many others to name. i've played many MMO's over the years including Myth War 2, Zero Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Combat Arms, Shaiya, Galaxy Online, and many more. i have many names but they are mostly variants of Nightmare. i also played Mafia Wars on MS for quite awhile and am level 438 but even with the addition of new areas/city's it just became dull. i make my living as a residential/commercial painter and have been doing it for about 12 years. i'm currently attending school to be an EMT/Paramedic.

As for Castle Age i've been playing for about a month and a half. i consider myself pretty balanced, a hybrid if you will. i'm level 142 at the moment with 500 energy, 200 stamina, 40 attack and 65 defense. about a week ago i decided to stop fighting world monsters for now and concentrate all my energy/stamina into dragons/serpents to farm FP. don't worry tho i will still provide clicks on world monsters with my main and my many "side" accounts. i won't say exactly how many i have but i will say it's 40+ so if you need clicks you know who to call. i don't actually play on all the accounts, majority of them are just "clickers".

i guess that's about it for now, i'll edit this with more as i think of it. anything else you want to know just ask. i'm usually a pretty outgoing and friendly person, but hey, we all have our days.

Last edited by [VK] Rob {CA} on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Welcome, Rob. Sorry I haven't accepted your Friend Request yet. I want to read it a few more times. Working on my ego. Very Happy
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 am

lol! i've seen your name on a bunch of monster lists but never could find you to add you.

anyone know why i have a photobucket ad covering some of my post?

dammit it's on this one too! Mad i'm not trying to add pics or anything to the post, it's just words.

Last edited by [VK] Rob {CA} on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn photobucket)
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  poopenheimer Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 am

Hi there - my name is Geoffrey - I'm a stay-at-home-father of two (2.5 and 6months) with sporadic time on my hands (which is why I love CA!).

I started playing CA on FB over a year ago and have a level 280 PVP build (Poopenheimer). I started on MS a month or two ago and am exploring the Monster killing/power leveling aspect of the game, so if you have any advice please let me know!

poopenheimer
poopenheimer
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty Greetings

Post  BrotherFox Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Pete Bradley here. I saw the notice on the MS CA forums about recruitment, and so here I am.

A bit about me. I am a science fiction and fantasy illustrator in the rpg industry. I currently do a lot of work for a game called Castles & Crusades.

I fiddle around with Castle Age as something of a hobby and a means of stress relief. Both on Myspace and Castle Age I am going for more of a hybrid type character. So I like to keep my abilities pretty even. I only recently started up a CA account on Myspace and have been taking what I've learned from the facebook version and trying to do better here.

If anyone wants to add me on myspace, my page is here http://www.myspace.com/ravenholme

and my email address is thus gideon_thorne@yahoo.com

BrotherFox
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.ravenchilde.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike tC Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 am

Hello everyone! I'm Mike... though I've been called "Mike tC" by many since late 2004 when I bought my Scion tC and started bringing her to Scion meets. Seeing as I come to this forum quite often for my CA needs, I figured I might as well sign up and say "hi"!

I'm 5'9".... I like long drives and romantic comedies.......... oh wait. This isn't the personals, is it???? Shocked

I'm a relative newb to CA but have been catching on fast. I've "played" a variety of apps on MS but mainly stuck with one app in particular: Street Racing. Zynga recently gave us the news that they would be pulling the plug on a game they themselves let die over a year ago. Myself along with many others have removed and blocked all Zynga apps, and while I was doing that, I saw an ad for CA and have been playing since. I just eclipsed level 100!

I'm not quite sure what to label myself as... I have equal att/def.... semi-high energy, and enough stamina that it takes more then half a day to fully refill. I prefer fighting NPCs and doing quests... attacking PvP only when I need my 10/10 demi points for the day, or in retaliation for being chained. I always think about the person on the other side of the screen before I click the attack button.

Anyway, it's late and I need to burn my stam.......... erm I mean, I need to get to bed! Very Happy
Mike tC
Mike tC
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/waterdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaari Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 am

Hello, my name is Luke and I'm a multifaceted gamer like most of you here. My Legion of Castel's has grown to three.. will be time for a new one soon, too much fun is to be had building them up from mere nothings to Sta 150 Att 350 monsters.

Have had a little bit (quite a bit actually) from various VK members such as Hera, Brewskee and DeathofRats, so I'm flying the VK flag to pay back the help I have received... till some tells me to stop, of course(banner flying or helping).

Vaari

Back to top Go down

Post  Castel Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Vaari wrote:Hello, my name is Luke .

I managed to register...no more lurking or guesting, See you all around. Twisted Evil
Castel
Castel
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Splints Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:07 am

Hello, Dan here. Kind of busy most of the time working two jobs and all, but it's keeping me afloat. Started playing Castle Age a month or two ago and love it. Perfect for the little free time I do have to unwind. Haven'e tried it on Facebook yet, I may check in out over there. Currently level 129 and been hooked on the monster battles. I try to put everything I can into them and usually succeed.
Splints
Splints
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/splints

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalFreak_Fly Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 am

Hey. my name is Alex, I'm from Ukraine (I hope you know where it is Smile I'm 21, I am a student yet. I've been playing CA for about a year, and I'm planning to become THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
I'm on level 132 Centurion currently, Enlightened and Master Alchemist, my army's count is 261 (I'm not showing off, it's just facts Laughing Happy to be one of Valerian Knights! Peace flower
MetalFreak_Fly
MetalFreak_Fly

http://www.myspace.com/psycho4metal

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is... - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  Reme Martin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 am

hello my name is Reme Martin in game and Robert outside of it. I have another character on here by the name of Raistlin Majere.

Reme Martin
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylaran3 Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Heya! My name is Kelsea-Laren or Kyla/Kylaran for short. I Have been into RPG's, fantasy stuff for a long time. I am a hardcore Raider in World of Warcraft ( WoW ). Just taking a break until the new expansion comes out, but i will still be playing castle age. I have played a Resto (Healing) Shaman for as long as i can remember ( Well with 2 kids to drive you crazy, your memory isnt what it use to be ). Speaking of demons, er kids, i have a 4yr old Girl and a 6yr old Boy.
i have been playing Castle Age for maybe a month, and still have no clue as to how to build a guy Razz . I just have been throwing points into Stamina and Attack power, so i can kill Monsters and people. I finally reached my 501 army mark, but i am steadily getting more ( Current is 828 ) Im Level 66. If anyone ever needs help on a CTA, i can always be counted on ( i click on everyone i see) If i am not in your army, shoot me an invite Kylaran3 . I send gifts whenever i can, but it usually takes 40min - hour or so just to send everyone something, so i just usually send anyone on my list with a [VK] tag and the people who send me stuff all the time. I have been talking to DoR about joining you guys, cuz i see you all on every monster fight tearing up the charts =). Your Forums have been a TREMENDOUS help with most of my questions, and whatever i have a question on, either DoR or Jack help me with it.
Looking forward to talking, and fighting next to you guys and gals!

Kylaran3

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 pm

My name is Phillip and I'm an active gamer. I try to add some humor to battles and the main myspace forum. I'm somewhat aggressive and opinionated. I have a 19 year old son.

Games I have played:

X-kings, holy-war.net, battleon, magic the gathering both cards and online, wow and evony. Castle age is the only game I'm playing currenly online with Magic on the 360. I also played numerous game systems thru the years---Odessey was the first :-)

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Slim Shady.....sorry cheap joke :-)

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylaran Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:28 pm

LOL, it got a Giggle out of me =)
Kylaran
Kylaran
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  dark hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Well im john been playing for a few months

Some have prolly seen me around on a bunch of monsters with my characters acheron, john, john, and j a
besides that im just a basic southern boy that likes to party and drink and play lots of games lol

def love this forum its helped alot since im just starting

well thats its for now happy hunting
dark hunter
dark hunter
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtic Lady Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:10 am

Hi everyone, I'm Raine from Sydney Australia. I've been playing CA on FB for quite some time + decided to check out MySpace during the recent strike. Dispite the differences I've been enjoying the challenge of 'starting over'. My FB game name is U4riah - She's a Lev 292 General with 1839 army.. on My Space I'm lowly Celtic Lady - Lev 63, Legionnaire with 161 in my army... I'm hoping it grows quickly.

I love sci-fi/fantasy, my 3 grandkids, walking on sandy beaches or along outback creek beds, playing flash games, the cinema, reading, shopping, caffiene + my cat Omni.

I look forward to fighting along side each of you in the days ahead Smile
Celtic Lady
Celtic Lady
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 am

Celtic Lady wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Raine from Sydney Australia. I've been playing CA on FB for quite some time + decided to check out MySpace during the recent strike. Dispite the differences I've been enjoying the challenge of 'starting over'. My FB game name is U4riah - She's a Lev 292 General with 1839 army.. on My Space I'm lowly Celtic Lady - Lev 63, Legionnaire with 161 in my army... I'm hoping it grows quickly.

I love sci-fi/fantasy, my 3 grandkids, walking on sandy beaches or along outback creek beds, playing flash games, the cinema, reading, shopping, caffiene + my cat Omni.

I look forward to fighting along side each of you in the days ahead Smile

Welcome to VK! Celtic. You will find that this guild is equal to if not better than any FB clan you been in, maybe not lvls, but dedicated players and respect and friendship between members..
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum