Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Tips for a better Deathrune Siege I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Tips for a better Deathrune Siege

+2
Mike tC
[VK] Rob {CA}
6 posters

Go down

Tips for a better Deathrune Siege Empty Tips for a better Deathrune Siege

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 am

I've been meaning to post this for awhile but haven't really had the time, and since I'm "Chasing Chase" again and doing raids I wanted to share some information from experience that can help get a better payout. I'm sure alot of us know this already but for the people that don't here's some helpful tips.

Don't use the "x5" buttons. Why? If you use the "x5" buttons you WILL get 5 kills, but if the list changes or someone comes to rescue, you only get +1 kill added to the 5 for a total of 6. However if you use the 1 stamina buttons, you have a chance of this happening every time and getting 10 kills out of 5 stamina. Every 10 to 30 seconds (sometimes this can take a minute or longer) the list changes and gives you new people to attack. Use 1 stamina to attack, and if the list changed and you win, you will get an extra kill. wait for 10 seconds (at least) and fight someone else for 1 stamina and chances are the list will change again and net you the extra kill. This can be VERY time consuming if you have a large stockpile of stamina, but in the end you could see double the kills for you stamina i.e. 40 stamina landing you 80 kills.

There's also another way to net you an extra kill more often but not as much as the previous way. If you can beat the person in the first slot, take a look at the rest of the people in the 1 stamina slots and see if there's someone else you can beat. If so, fight them. There seems to be a 35-50% chance that the person in the first slot will rush to rescue them getting you an extra kill. Once again, this doesn't work like the first option but will still land you a few extra kills.

Another reason to not use the "x5" buttons is battle hearts. Every fight you have a chance at winning a battle heart or two. So if you're using "x5" you're gonna burn through your stamina and not get the most out of it. Doing the 1 stamina fights will obviously give you 5 fights instead of 1 thus increasing your chances to get more hearts. I haven't quite figured out the formula for obtaining hearts this way but it seems like there's a 10-20% chance of gaining one each time. This may not seem helpful but if you're "Chasing Chase" every heart helps.

I think i'm forgetting something but i'm out of time for now. If anyone else knows any secrets or tips for raids, or if you just want to add your 2 cents, please feel free to post.

Happy Raiding
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Tips for a better Deathrune Siege Empty Re: Tips for a better Deathrune Siege

Post  Mike tC Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:04 pm

You can also open multiple tabs/windows with the raid on it. The list on each tab will change at the same time, so if you attack the first name on the first tab/window and it gives you the +1 move to the next tab then the next. Pay attention to the "rushed to rescue" names; if it's different than the next tab's first name... attack. I know I'm not doing a good job explaining this. DoR did a much better job on the MS group page, but thanks to myspace and all their wisdom, we can no longer get there....... Rolling Eyes

I do know another way to guarantee a +1 kill every time (plus the exact demi point you may need).... but I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about it here.
Mike tC
Mike tC
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/waterdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 pm

wow, just wow. that tip put everything i typed to shame. i just tried it and got 30 kills out of 15 stamina in less time than it would have taken to do it my way. all that and all i had to do was ask Razz. still some nice tips for newcomers and veterans alike that don't know.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I open 9 windows. The one on the left is on my keep to heal and stash money. The other 8 are on the raid. The one on the far right is used to check the name of the player who is "up" right now.

Open all 8 raid windows. Refresh the page on the far right until the name is different from all the other pages. Do a 1 stamina hit on each of the 7 middle pages on the raid. If the name changes again while you are going through the 7 raid windows, , hit each page again. If the name does not change, go back to the far right window and refresh it until it does change.

Getting Chase is easier for players under level 140. After level 140, your opponents will be ALL PLAYERS level 140+. Before level 140, your opponents will be the ones in your level block or level band--the same ones you see on your battle page.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Tips for a better Deathrune Siege Empty Start a Raid

Post  duff_banana_skin Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Drake Helm Ingredient to start a Deathrune Raid
Helmet 4 attack 3 Defence
Alchemy Combine 2 Gold Bars, 2 Dragon Tooth Amulets (Mystery Relic Gift) and 1 Rusted Helm;
Can be a random reward from Dwarven Mine
duff_banana_skin
duff_banana_skin

http://goo.gl/siWg4

Back to top Go down

Tips for a better Deathrune Siege Empty Battle Points!!!

Post  blackbird71 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I think the thing you forgot was the occasional BATTLE POINT reward of 1 or 2. I have zero idea on the drop rate (if I had to guess I'd say 25 - 30%) or if there is a difference in frequency for 1 BP or 2 BP's.

Also, this is a better place to get your battle badges for winning duel/invade since you never get the "Your opponent is dead or too weak to battle." message like you do on the battle page.

And yet another "Also", Razz Demi-Points : Again I don't know the drop rates, but some of these DP's do count towards the 10 each total on the battle page & are dependent on your opponents demi-power alignment. However, you can rack up more as reward/loot from a fight & these are not capped though not all of the demi-powers are represented. Sorry, I can't remember which ones are excluded on payouts.
blackbird71
blackbird71

Back to top Go down

Tips for a better Deathrune Siege Empty Posting new raids ok?

Post  CataG Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:54 am

Thank you all here for the tips, my advance is great just following your advices.

Having more people in the raid might be great, but I have to wait to get older here to publish a raid...

CataG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down