Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

~/Castle Age FAQ\~

4 posters

Go down

~/Castle Age FAQ\~ Empty ~/Castle Age FAQ~

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 am

Very Happy Hi all and welcome to the Valerian Knights Edition of the

CASTLE AGE FAQ

Surprised This forum is an interactive "Frequently Asked Questions" forum, where new questions are asked and answered to the best of the Valerian Knights abilities!

New Questions And Old Questions That Are Answered Will Be Copied And Posted (Also Edited For Proper Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation, ETC) To The First Page Of The FAQ.

Smile This will make it easier for those who need their questions answered to browse through what has already been answered. When they don't find their answer, they can post their question!
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 am

How do I get the link for my monster?

Posted By:[VK] Death Of Rats On: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 am

Answered By:[VK] Death Of Rats On: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 am
"You have to Publish the monster to your Stream. From your Stream, you can either right-click the link and copy the address OR left-click to open the window and copy the address from the address bar."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How and what is the best way to equip your Army?
Posted By: [VK] Phillip on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Answered by:[ VK ] Tri-Edge On: Wed Oct 6, 2010 10:01 am
When a person is talking about equipping their army, they are talking about the items, soldiers and spells that heighten their armies attack and defensive capabilities of "invade". The best way to equip an army is to: 1) Increase and continue to increase your hourly gold income 2) View your army size. 3) Tag 1 person once in an invade and click the "view more" link in the battle page that says "defeat" or "victory". 4) Take notes of what you are running with: weapons, generals, items, spells and soldiers. 5) Purchase the weapons, items, spells, soldiers and generals needed to put a power cap on a chaotic army. Surprised which means instead of running around with 2 or 3 of everything, if dragons are your highest attack and defense soldiers, and you have 300 army members, purchase 300 dragons. Of course any soldiers you get awarded that are stronger than your dragon will be used first. the same goes for items, weapons, generals(level 4 generals in an invade will beat level 1-3 generals of the same - almost like they duel each other), spells and the like. AS YOU PROGRESS, HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE AWARDED NEW MORE POWERFUL ITEMS, SPELLS, SOLDIERS, WEAPONS, ETC. So when you can, replace those 300 with the more powerful 300.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Heroes can I get in Myspace CA without FP?

Posted By: [VK] Rob {CA} on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Answered By: [VK] Rob {CA} on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Celesta - drop from Gildamesh, The Orc King.

Chase - collect 25000 Battle Hearts from Deathrune Sieges.

Arielle - save 10 princesses in Land of Mist: Kingdom of Mist Epic Quest.

Darius - under Oracle: Reinforcements, gotten by adding more army members.

Hyperion - collect Virtue of Temperance, Virtue of Fortitude, and Virtue of Justice from War of the Red Plains and combine them in alchemy.

Medius - collect 3 Genesis Swords (from Genesis, The Earth Elemental) and 3 Frost Bolts (from Ragnarok, The Ice Elemental) and combine in alchemy.

Cartigan - collect 3 sword of the faithless (rare drop from The Long Path and Burning Gates quests in Underworld), 3 Crystal of Lament (rare drop from Fiery Awakening quest in Underworld), and 3 Soul Eater (rare drop from Fiery Awakening, Fire and Brimstone, and Deathrune Castle quests in Underworld) and combine through alchemy.
Drops are no longer available for Cartigan in MSCA - Added By: [VK] Samurai Daimyo and [VK] Death of Rats on Wed Oct 6, 2010 6:46 pm

Leon Ironhart - collect 1 Paladins Oath, 2 Pauldrons of Light, 2 Holy Gauntlets, 1 Defender, and 2 Oathkeeper (drops from Battle of the Dark Legion). Oathkeeper can also be obtained from Deathrune Siege.

Keira, The Dread Knight - collect 1 The Dreadnought, 1 Dreadnought Plate, 1 Dreadnought Horns, 1 Dreadnought Greatsword, 1 Demon Strength, and 1 Keira's Soul (all drops from Keira, The Dread Knight). Keira's soul can only be obtained by the summoner of Keira. Demon Strength is also a drop from Lotus Ravenmoore and Deathrune Siege.

Serene - This one I'm not too sure about. You get Serene's Arrow by trading with the Goblin Emporium on FBCA, but i have seen people on MSCA with her so there must be another way.

Elin - don't know why her recipe is still on the alchemy page, but apparently was a hero you got by combining the Gear of Might found in the Limited Mystery Hero gift set which ended on July 10, 2010. I had not started CA yet at that point so I don't know if she was available for MS. I haven't seen anyone with her yet.

I think that's it.

Razz If there are any others that are new or old that have been forgotten, they will be added, so post em!

Last edited by kira24kun on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I just started a Deathrune Seige Raid, and now I cant find out how to get back to it. Help?

Posted By: [VK] Death of Rats on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 am

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 pm

You can find your raids you participated in by using this link:

http://www.multiurl.com/s/JVP - RAID TAB

This link is inside the Castle Age Monster List Multi URL page here:

http://www.multiurl.com/l/29H - Castle Age MS Monster Links - MultiURL

Inside this monster links page are links to monsters you or we post, as well as links to other monster types and battles.

To get to the raids you participated in from the main monster page, click on the "Stamina Only Battles" link. From the new page or tab that opens up, just click "RAID TAB". This will open up your castle age game and display all your raids and gives you the opportunity to summon one yourself. Once you have clicked this link, you might want to add the main monster link page to your Favorites bar for future reference. Get familiar with it by going through it on your own, and post any other questions you have here in the FAQ forum!
Razz

How can I get FP without buying them or doing surveys?

Posted By: [VK] Rob {CA} on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Answered By: [VK] Rob {CA} on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

I've seen them drop from all kinds of monsters but the best would be dragons followed closely by serpents. You can also get a number of FP from the achievements page.

What is the best Demi-God to start with?

Azeron because he has the best weapon in the game, Sword of Redemption. After that, it is personal preference on what stat you want to increase.

Who is the best general to use for quests?

Use the general that the quest asks for. If doing sub-quests that don't require a certain general use Sano for the influence boost.

Should I put any stat points into Health?

I wouldn't, but that's personal preference. All it does is help you stay alive longer. If you're a heavy PvPer and don't feel like healing every 10-20 fights then maybe put a little into health. My opinion, the stat points are better spent on something else.

Last edited by kira24kun on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Can VK members attack other VK members?
Posted By: [VK] Phillip on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 12:33 pm
If a VK member is not in your Castle Age Army, you are able to attack that VK member in Invades, Duels and War.

What should be your stat balance?

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 12:38 pm
If you are building your profile for PVP - Player VS Player (Duels, Invade, War), you want your stats to be high attack and high defense. If you are a monster hunter/slayer, you want your stats to be high stamina and/or high energy. A PVPM build would be high at high def high energy and high stam.

How to make a small monster link vs the standard large one?

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 1:06 pm
Call to Arms your monster into your stream. If it doesn't show up in your stream, then ask a friend to right click on the "Join your friend in Castle Age!" link and select "Copy Link Location". You past that long link into your "share this" box and share the link into your stream. The Share Box has a "link compression" code in it that will give you the short code link you see being posted all the time in monster chat windows and streams.

kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Is recruitng friends important?

Answered By: [ Vk ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 1:54 pm
Recruiting friends opens up new items that you can get, such as Darius and his equipment, the Crusader Gear, as well as extra damage on some monsters for having 200 army members. Recruiting friends allows you to build a better army and collect and send alchemic gift items to use in summoning monsters, create battle gear and/or summon generals. I would say that recruiting friends is very important.

Last edited by kira24kun on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

~/Castle Age FAQ\~ Empty Re: ~/Castle Age FAQ\~

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 pm

What's a good way to save money?
Posted By: grim29 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am

Answered By : grim29 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am
Use Aeris before you deposit gold into your bank. she's cheap and when she hits lvl 4 you stop paying 10% to deposit. So no reason not to. It saves your money from getting jacked by people attacking you, and they are less likely to keep attacking you if they are just getting xp for attacking you.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Is there a specific amount of stamina or power attacks I need to do to get demon strength?
Posted By: [VK] northhigh916 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:46 am

Answered By: [VK] Death of Rats on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 am
No. It's just a really tough Epic Drop. If you qualify for an Epic item, you have about a 2% chance of getting it from Keira.

If you have all the other pieces you need to create Keira, I would suggest trying to get the Demon Strength from Lotus or Deathrune Siege Raids instead. Even though your chances aren't any better, there is at least other loot to be had from these instead of more Keira parts.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Do you need to be good at invasions/duels for the Deathrune Siege Raid?
Posted By: [VK] northhigh916 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Answered By: [VK] Death of Rats on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm
It helps, but you can still do okay at invasions usually if your army significantly outnumbers that of your opponent.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Is the jump from 200 def to 400 worth the time?
Posted By: [VK] northhigh916 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:08 am

Answered By: [VK]†D-Man☢Warlord† on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 am
Depends on what you're doing in CA. If you want to fend off attacks from PvPers and have a better fortify/healing ability on monsters - then yes it is.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:45 pm

How much of a jump do you make when you get to 400 def compared to 200 def?
Posted By: [VK] northhigh916 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:14 am

Answered By: [VK]†D-Man☢Warlord† on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 am
PvP wise, a huge jump. Monster wise, enough to notice, but nothing spectacular. -- Stam and energy will always do more dmg and other effects than att/def will ever do.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Why do I lose to people who have crappy gear, low level generals, and are tiers below me, in level and in rank?
Posted By: [VK] kajira on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Answered By: :s many ppl but simplified by [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 4:11 pm
A person who builds a PVP profile will have high attack and high defense, with little attention to stamina and energy. Even if you have better equipment and generals, if his/her attack and defense combination is better than yours stat wise, he/she will win. You will also come across PVP characters that have modified stats - these are programmer profiles, they help with modifying the Castle Age coding (flash based) to keep Castle Age running the way it should.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm

What happens when i start having weird dreams about gaming?
Posted By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 4:21 pm

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 4:22 pm
If the dreams are fun, keep gaming as you have nothing to worry about. If the dreams are scary and uncontrollable, take a break from gaming for a while.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Does anyone know a link or site that lists the stats on weapons/armor from each boss, and the best in slot items? I am getting slaughtered in Duels and War, my gear just isn't cutting it.
Posted By: [VK] Kylaran on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:09 am

Answered By: [VK] Dave O on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 pm

In the Valerian Armory section you will find a thread discussing this -- here is a short-cut:

http://valerianknight.narutorpg.org/valerian-armory-f5/best-in-game-armor-set-t11.htm

The wiki links in the first post will give you all the information you need about any specific piece of gear. Enjoy.

If you are getting slaughtered in duels and war, your focus should be on your attack and defense stats. the gear will only play a part in determining the winner of a close - stat battle. - added by [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 6:25pm

Last edited by kira24kun on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:39 pm

I know you get a gift each hour with the Dwarven Mine but if you're not on, do you still get a gift every hour, even if you don't click out of what it first gives you? Or do you have to keep checking each time to click out of the pop up? Suspect

Posted By: [VK] Kylaran on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Answered By: [VK] Phillip on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 am
You have to stay on and active to get something every hour.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:04 pm

I keep hearing that Barbarus is the General to use for Monster Fights. His ability increases Damage of Power Attacks/Fortify by 3x @ lvl 4 -. Does this just mean that instead of clicking 3 times with a Regular General, you just only have to click once for him to attack 3 times at once? Isn't that redundant when a regular general can do the same with three clicks? Or is there something more?
Posted By: [VK] Kylaran on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Answered By: [VK] The Dragon is sleepy on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm
barbarus is good in fights with a second bar ( health, fortifications, ice shield, etc ) in those fights, every time you attack, the monster hits back. Barbarus basically makes it so the monster doesn't get to hit back as much.

quick example:
with most other generals:
Attack 1: 10 damage to serpent, 2 back
Attack 2: 10 damage to serpent, 2 back
Attack 3: 12 damage to serpent, 1 back

Total: 32 damage to serpent, 5 damage back

With Barbarus against serpent:
Attack 1: 32 damage to serpent, 2 back.
Total: 32 damage to serpent, 2 damage back

i know the #s are no where near what we actually do, but just giving an example.

i have found though, Barbarus is out damaged by some other generals, like Zarevok. so he is great if you dont want to heal alot, but if you want damage, dont use him...hope this helps
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Why are Siege Weapons so important?
Posted By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 5:19 pm

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 5:21 pm
Siege Weapons are extremely important on monsters that you and your max amount of attackers cannot slay by yourselves in the time allotted. There are, however, human "siege weapons" like [VK] Jack that can kill world monsters all by themselves. "Lack of siege weapons is a major reason why there are so many failures and crisis battles." - [VK] Death of Rats. Siege weapons help kill un-killable monsters.
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm

How do i get the "VK" tag next to my name in-game? I cant get it to show up.
Posted By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 5:42 pm

Answered By: [ VK ] Tri-Edge on Wed Oct 6, 2010 5:42 pm
If you want the "[VK]" tag next to your name in-game, you will need to spend 10 favor points in the "oracle" tab to change your name - by adding the "[VK] tag to your name.

Where do I get Atlantean archers/swords/spears/armor/shields/helms/gauntlets?
Posted By: [VK] kajira on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Answered By: [VK] Death of Rats on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 pm
Sea Serpents.

You may also get them as drops from Raids, but the Sea Serpents are a more reliable drop.

Last edited by kira24kun on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kira24kun Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Very Happy All NEW and OLD questions that haven't been answered yet can now be posted as a reply! Post your questions and help the Castle Age FAQ grow!

Post Questions By Clicking The ~/Castle Age FAQ\~ I_repl10 Button.

Last edited by kira24kun on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P makin it pretty)
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:03 am

As VK member am I allowed to attack another VK member in PvP?

answer: YES! you are allowed, the rule of thumb is, once you no longer get any oracle points from them, the attack must end (10 attacks). But dont come crying to VK when he or she retaliates and whoops ur ass Wink
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

~/Castle Age FAQ\~ Empty xD wewhew!

Post  kira24kun Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 am

omg we gots a first posting YAY! xD gjob!
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  musclegray222384 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 am

kira24kun wrote:
How do I get the link for my monster?

Posted By:[VK] Death Of Rats On: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 am

Answered By:[VK] Death Of Rats On: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 am
"You have to Publish the monster to your Stream. From your Stream, you can either right-click the link and copy the address OR left-click to open the window and copy the address from the address bar."

How and what is the best way to equip your Army?
Posted By: [VK] Phillip on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Answered by:[ VK ] Tri-Edge On: Wed Oct 6, 2010 10:01 am
When a person is talking about equipping their army, they are talking about the items, soldiers and spells that heighten their armies attack and defensive capabilities of "invade". The best way to equip an army is to: 1) Increase and continue to increase your hourly gold income 2) View your army size. 3) Tag 1 person once in an invade and click the "view more" link in the battle page that says "defeat" or "victory". 4) Take notes of what you are running with: weapons, generals, items, spells and soldiers. 5) Purchase the weapons, items, spells, soldiers and generals needed to put a power cap on a chaotic army. Surprised which means instead of running around with 2 or 3 of everything, if dragons are your highest attack and defense soldiers, and you have 300 army members, purchase 300 dragons. Of course any soldiers you get awarded that are stronger than your dragon will be used first. the same goes for items, weapons, generals(level 4 generals in an invade will beat level 1-3 generals of the same - almost like they duel each other), spells and the like. AS YOU PROGRESS, HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE AWARDED NEW MORE POWERFUL ITEMS, SPELLS, SOLDIERS, WEAPONS, ETC. So when you can, replace those 300 with the more powerful 300.

What Heroes can I get in Myspace CA without FP?

Posted By: [VK] Rob {CA} on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Answered By: [VK] Rob {CA} on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Celesta - drop from Gildamesh, The Orc King.

Chase - collect 25000 Battle Hearts from Deathrune Sieges.

Arielle - save 10 princesses in Land of Mist: Kingdom of Mist Epic Quest.

Darius - under Oracle: Reinforcements, gotten by adding more army members.

Hyperion - collect Virtue of Temperance, Virtue of Fortitude, and Virtue of Justice from War of the Red Plains and combine them in alchemy.

Medius - collect 3 Genesis Swords (from Genesis, The Earth Elemental) and 3 Frost Bolts (from Ragnarok, The Ice Elemental) and combine in alchemy.

Cartigan - collect 3 sword of the faithless (rare drop from The Long Path and Burning Gates quests in Underworld), 3 Crystal of Lament (rare drop from Fiery Awakening quest in Underworld), and 3 Soul Eater (rare drop from Fiery Awakening, Fire and Brimstone, and Deathrune Castle quests in Underworld) and combine through alchemy.
Drops are no longer available for Cartigan in MSCA - Added By: [VK] Samurai Daimyo and [VK] Death of Rats on Wed Oct 6, 2010 6:46 pm

Leon Ironhart - collect 1 Paladins Oath, 2 Pauldrons of Light, 2 Holy Gauntlets, 1 Defender, and 2 Oathkeeper (drops from Battle of the Dark Legion). Oathkeeper can also be obtained from Deathrune Siege.

Keira, The Dread Knight - collect 1 The Dreadnought, 1 Dreadnought Plate, 1 Dreadnought Horns, 1 Dreadnought Greatsword, 1 Demon Strength, and 1 Keira's Soul (all drops from Keira, The Dread Knight). Keira's soul can only be obtained by the summoner of Keira. Demon Strength is also a drop from Lotus Ravenmoore and Deathrune Siege.

Serene - This one I'm not too sure about. You get Serene's Arrow by trading with the Goblin Emporium on FBCA, but i have seen people on MSCA with her so there must be another way.

Elin - don't know why her recipe is still on the alchemy page, but apparently was a hero you got by combining the Gear of Might found in the Limited Mystery Hero gift set which ended on July 10, 2010. I had not started CA yet at that point so I don't know if she was available for MS. I haven't seen anyone with her yet.

I think that's it.

Razz If there are any others that are new or old that have been forgotten, they will be added, so post em!

Cartigan - collect 3 sword of the faithless (rare drop from The Long Path and Burning Gates quests in Underworld), 3 Crystal of Lament (rare drop from Fiery Awakening quest in Underworld), and 3 Soul Eater (rare drop from Fiery Awakening, Fire and Brimstone, and Deathrune Castle quests in Underworld) and combine through alchemy. THIS ONE IS ONLY ON FBCA
musclegray222384
musclegray222384
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

http://www.myspace.com/musclegray222384242526

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:21 am

Q: My CTA isn't showing up. How can i get my monster link?

A: just visit DoR's MSCA Link Templates post here

Q: How do I find my friend ID for the templates?

A: The simplest way to find it is to go to your MS home and view your own profile. once you're looking at your profile you'll see one of two links like this in the url bar at top "http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame" or "http://www.myspace.com/155823070" (used mine as an example).

if you set up a custom MS url then you won't see the numeric id, but there is a really easy way to retrieve it. Simply go to "Mail" and then "Compose", now send yourself a message. Go to your inbox and open the message. Now at the top in the url bar you should see a url like this: "http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mail.readmessageV3&userID=?????????&type=Inbox&messageID=?????????". The green ??? is where you'll find your friend id number.

**EDIT** Thanks to DoR for pointing out that a custom MS friend id does NOT work in CA links. i used my custom MS id with templates and was able to find my market, but when DoR tried the market link with my custom MS url, it took her to her own market. Added a way to get your numeric id if you have a custom one.
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

~/Castle Age FAQ\~ Empty yay!

Post  kira24kun Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Very Happy yay! i remember puttin so much effort into this FAQ :3 woot! it might need some updating after 2 years... :0
kira24kun
kira24kun
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down