Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question

+2
[VK] Rob {CA}
kajira
6 posters

Go down

PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question Empty PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question

Post  kajira Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 am

Every time I come across the player named "tass," I lose. It's bugged me no end. This morning s/he came to the defense of someone in the Death Gates battle, and I'd just had enough. Below are our stats. WHY is this person able to defeat me EVERY TIME?

Tass -- Level 166 -- Using Zarevok -- Army of 304
EQ:

Deliverance 16/16
Shield of Artanis 7/10
Angelic Crown 7/7
Archangel's Battlegear 26/14
Amulet of Cefka 6/12
Lightning Storm 15/7
Rusty Gloves 1/1

kajira -- Level 488 -- Using Barbarus -- Army of 1263
EQ:

Genesis Sword 20/30
Purgatory 30/30
Helm of Dragon Power 30/30
Deathrune Hellplate 18/27
Armageddon Pendant 23/18
Frost Bolt 12/25
Soul Crusher 16/16

If anyone can figure this out, and then explain it to me in laymen's terms (not much fancy mathematical stuff), I'd greatly appreciate it. It just doesn't make sense to me, and it pisses me off EVERY time!!

VERY interested in everyone's opinions! Thanks much!
kajira
kajira
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question Empty Re: PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question

Post  [VK] Rob {CA} Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 pm

my guess would be that they have real high defense stats. i come across people like that occasionally and like "well why the hell didn't i win?!?!".
[VK] Rob {CA}
[VK] Rob {CA}
VKronic King
VKronic King

http://www.myspace.com/painisjustagame

Back to top Go down

PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question Empty Re: PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question

Post  kajira Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks, Rob.

Well, hmmm.... I've been building my defense because I'm sick of seeing the same people attacking and winning on the news thingie, front page. I've been quite successful at getting most of them off my back. My defense is now 430.

Are there other opinions on this? Could it really be that tass's defense is so much higher than mine?
kajira
kajira
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylaran Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

I always wondered the same thing myself. I invade mostly, and im at the max 501, and there is this person with 235 army that keeps beating me. I have everyone equipped with weapoins/armor, and the units are either angels, or higher, and i still lose to them all the time. I have 29 Generals to there 12 also Sad
Kylaran
Kylaran
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I have over 13000 wins and over 4000 losses. I have 25 generals. Losing fights just doesn't bug me like it did in other games. Gold is plentiful- you can make up losses so quick. There will always be some players that will "buy" their success and you won't be able to beat them. Unless you are willing to lay out some serious cash, just take your lumps and move on.

So in conclusion- if you lose some fights don't let it get under your skin. This game has so many possibilities and different ways to play it. Just have fun :-)

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Tass and Brian are the Developers' accounts. The stats have been doctored. This was done during the first weeks of play, and has never been undone. Backstory: On the very first Hydra, siege weapons did not work yet. Tass and Brian increased their stats so that they could hit for an amount equivalent to if we had managed to launch the weapons. The Hydra was successfully slain.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kajira Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 pm

DoR!!! That makes sense!! Thank you!! I used to MUD a lot and knew the writers. I know how THAT stuff works! You sure know a lot.....
kajira
kajira
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

PvP (as I understand the meaning of that) match up Question Empty PvP Stats

Post  Trinity Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 am

kajira, I think serious PvP players have combined attack and defense stats well over 1,000. I do not do PvP myself, but my attack is over 200 and my defense is over 700. I am a Commander now because other players keep attacking me and losing. I regularly get attacked by Generals and High Generals who lose to me. I can remember getting 19 battle points from "Groinkikt" , a Baron, when he lost to me one time.
Trinity
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

I got my first hate mail for my PvP activities today....sad thing- no clue who this guy is CA wise.

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 am

Phillip wrote:I got my first hate mail for my PvP activities today....sad thing- no clue who this guy is CA wise.

If you get me his MySpace, I can get you his CA info.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down