Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL

+6
Dave O
Mikel
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
Death of Rats
northhigh916
Sage2000 [VK]
10 posters

Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Jesus is it just me or when you need 1 piece of something the drop rate gets LOWER? I have tried to get the damn Dragon Talon for the past month. Never drops for me. Instead I will get 2 of the same Epic drops or some crap....hahaha

Any idea where/what monster/battle the best drop rate for this item is? Just me bitching about something....Please carry on!

Mad Mad Mad Mad lol!
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty dragon helm

Post  northhigh916 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 am

i dnt knw which has the best drop rate but that happens to me to i had to kill the world hydra 7 times before i finally got the last part of the hydra i needed and i still havent gotten one of the drop items
northhigh916
northhigh916
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty Re: Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL

Post  Death of Rats Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 am

You can get the 3 Dragon Talons as a reward from the Epic Quest in Land of Water: Kingdom of Water: Caves.
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty Re: Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 am

northhigh916 wrote:i dnt knw which has the best drop rate but that happens to me to i had to kill the world hydra 7 times before i finally got the last part of the hydra i needed and i still havent gotten one of the drop items

I have 19 hydra kills and still only 4 heads, i understand Mad
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  northhigh916 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 am

I have 19 hydra kills and still only 4 heads, i understand Mad [/quote]

i wonder how many hydra kills u need to have like 90 hydra soldiers
northhigh916
northhigh916
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty Hydra kills

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am

Weird!! I probably have only put damage down on maybe 12 Hydras since i have been playing and already have the full Hydra and some more heads.
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty Fun with keira

Post  Mikel Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks DOR for the reminder about the water quest reward on the talons. Several of mine checked that off their list and it's resulted in 2 shiny new helms. If it didn't seem juvenile I'd give you a nice big smiley face emoticon here.

On the Keira collection, (and good lord do I hate running keira's now) I made myself another chart (I like charts) which just tells me who needs what. But it also serves to identify gatekeeper items. I'm not sure if this has much information/action potential but I thought some might find it interesting.

#ShieldGreatswordHornsSoulPlateDemon Strength (Glove)
124 1
54 11
6112 2
72111 1
821 1
9221 1
10121 1
131321 1

You can't help but notice the higher tendency for shield, greatsword, and horn drops, and the reduced tendency for armor and glove drops. Most of my demon strength drops have come from raids. I'm not really including souls in this since they can only be dropped to the summoner they are a special case. I seem to be running about 50% on soul drops when I summon. This is not to say that I don't occasionally need to flip that coin 4-5 times before I get heads.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am

Mikel -- interesting Kiera chart -- thanks for sharing. One piece of data that I think is important, but not included is the amount of Stamina (usually expressed as PA's) you dumped into each of these (Kiera loot is Stamina based like dragons I think?).

I don't really have any data on Kiera's but I do have quite a bit on dragons. I know from personal experience that ~30 Power Attacks gives a pretty good chance of scoring the Scale from the Frost Dragon and the Jewel of Fire from the Ancient Red Dragon -- but I need to go 40-50 PA's on a Gold to have a decent shot at a Wall of Fire -- very rarely get one with less than 30 PA. Don't have enough data on the Emeralds and the Talon yet -- living Emerald Dragons are fairly rare in and of themselves.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 am

Dave-I agree that that is probably a factor. That's a trait that I really dislike in some of the bosses, that whole stamina basis for the determination of drops potential. I like a nice straightforward hit point damage total. It's immediately quantifiable by your total in the monsters' attack roster. It means that I end up having to do more and more damage to achieve the same potential, and actually renders that damage number as more of a red herring than an actual indicator of whether or not it's been hit enough. I just ran a gold and had like 4 or 5 of mine on it. I don't think any had less than 200k damage, my main was over 300k, and I didn't get even 1 epic drop on any of them. The WOF that I summoned the thing for remains elusive except for 2 of mine that seem to get one whenever they fight a gold. Of those missing a piece to complete a helm, the WOF is the most commonly missing piece. But it's always gratifying when I get one built to see the tasty little jump in monster damage in their next fight. My little Patsy just bumped up from about 75k to about 88k per 15 stam Barb attack on a cronus. Once these little things are done you quickly forget what a pain it was to get it in the first place. It took me the best part of a month to get them all excaliburs. sigh Now those're just barely in the top 5. My atlantean forcefields are barely worth mentioning anymore. I'll just need to keep working them up. Each of these little steps helps. I've hardly even touched anything harder than a bahamut in my desire to finish off these lower alchemy/achievements first. I love my new keira. She looks to be a real good dueler. I wish my main had gotten her.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Quest for Dragon Helm is p@#&ing mew OFF!! LOL Empty charts

Post  Sage2000 [VK] Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:31 pm

I LIKE charts also. It lets me see what dam/PAs are giving me lootwise and how many it takes. I have charted every monster I have done in the past month+. on the GOLDS I have gotten 3 WOFs out of 14 battles. 2 of those fights with 0 epics. 7 FPs so that is 50% of the time. That's not bad but REDs are MUCH better for FPs from what I have seen. I am using the chart from FaceBook and inputting all my info for each fight. I usually do at least 30 PAs to each and every dragon. If I am close to lvling I might throw a couple more on just to hit LVL. None of the fights on GOLDs was more than 30 FPs. I now have 3 Dragon Helms and thinking I may go for more as I have a bunch of the pieces for them. My next thing is I need to get another Starfire to get my Excalibur. That has been elusive. I am not high enough in stats/lvl yet to do enough damage to Bahamuts/Alpha Mesp/ or Azriels to make it worth my while. I would love to see more info/charts for the MS version of this game.... cheers
Sage2000 [VK]
Sage2000 [VK]
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  northhigh916 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm

how much dam am i supposed to have b4 i take on azriel or bahamut
northhigh916
northhigh916
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 am

Northhigh-When you ask how much damage, do you mean to ask what amount of attack attribute points you ought to have? If so, that's only somewhat relevant. I'll post a new string here to kind of show what I'm doing with my alts here soon, but a thing that's still surprising to me is my pvp's compared to my monster hunters. I started them all at the same time, but my pvp's average about 10 levels beneath my monster hunters now that they are all around 100. That gap will only widen if I don't change by point allocation method. My pvp's have a good 50-75 attack/defense points in excess of my monster hunters, but consistently do remarkablly less damage vs monsters just because they don't hit as much. Further as this goes along my monster hunters consistently gain better drops by doing more overall damage which has a snowballing effect. Every time that you add another "top 5" class item to your items used you'll see a noticable increase in monster damage. DOR demonstrates that even possessing almost no attack attribute strength is not necessarily a deal breaker on monster fighting. I can assure you that my main at 130ish has more attack/defense attribute points than some of the 300-400 level heavy hitters. But I can get whooped in monster damage by my little monster hunters just by virtue of their extra stamina. Generally speaking though, I'd say acquire Barbarus. That allows you to at relatively low levels to inflict decent damage vs. monsters. A level 4 Barbarus will use 15 stamina per attack, and give you the damage of 3 attacks but only have one counter effect. 3 attacks to 1 counter effect is vastly superior to 1 attack to 1 counter effect. It's also useful to get Dante leveled for defending/fortifying/healing/dispelling type actions to give those actions extra kick. And as far as classes go, I'd recommend sticking with one until you get it leveled. And pay attention to what stage a battle is in, at first warriors are super useful. Clerics will almost always be welcome. But those monsters all have level range quotas. So just being a lvl 25 doesn't necessarily mean that you shouldn't join. But if your damage per attack is exceeded by the counter effect then you are not helping. If you for example do a 5k attack and the monster regenerates 8k you are not helping. Barbarus helps in this regard. Picking a class that can heal up the damage from the counter effect also helps. And some of the things have a low enough population capacity that you might block a higher level player from joining by occupying a slot. If you play up a level like that, see it through, tagging a full population monster might get you chained. Use your energy to heal. That won't get you chained. Even though it doesn't seem as cool as fighting an Azrael or an Alpha Mephistopheles, if you've not already done so, knock out the lower level monster achievements first. Those achievements/medals will provide character building favor/skill points, properties, and equipment that will make you more effective when you do take on the big dogs. I hope this helps.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  northhigh916 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:42 am

mikel- yea that was helpful thanks
northhigh916
northhigh916
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike tC Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

I FINALLY made my first Helm of Dragon Power! It took forever to get the Dragon Talon to finish it off. I checked this morning on an Emerald Dragon I assisted on last night, and there it was... I almost cried!
Mike tC
Mike tC
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://www.myspace.com/waterdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:54 pm

no doubt Mike, I just made my 1st one last night too. got my dragon scale from a frosty What a Face
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 pm

I was just going to do a little update on my previous table, but I thought leaving it there to serve as a comparison with a little updated info might be useful. As of this minute I've managed to build 4 of those vexing keiras.

Table #2
# Keira'sShieldGreatswordHornsSoulArmorGlove
186811 1
16445 1
163511 1
18353 2
212531 2
200 45 48 37 10 11 7 TOTALS
So right now that means I've done 50 kills/keira. Of course this still doesn't include stamina info, but since doing the last table I've paid attention and never saw a single demon strength drop from keira at all, an armor with less than 50 power attacks, or a soul with less than 40 power attacks. I think it would be useful to think of keira and other stamina based monsters as the same code but with individual variations in defense, image, drops and epic drop threshold. If viewed from that perspective you dragon pros might have some insight into these. At this point I've stopped attempting to use keira to pursue demon strengths. Raids seem a more productive source. Though also available from a Lotus, I've not received on from any of those yet either.
Mikel
Mikel
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 am

This is what I was told in another forum on the dragon helm:

Collect alchemy parts from the 4 dragons to create:
Helm of Dragon Power 30/30 (best helm in game)

Emerald Dragon: Dragon Talon
Frost Dragon: Dragon Scale
Gold Dragon: Wall of Fire
Ancient Red Dragon: Jewel of Fire

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Castel Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 am

I will throw a damn party when I finally get my Kiera. I have 1 main and 3 alts.. so of course I could build her about 8 times..if only the loot would land the right way.

Thanks for tables. The work you guys do here gives me hope Razz
Castel
Castel
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylaran Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 pm

8th Gold Dragon Down, and still no Wall of Fire Sad
Kylaran
Kylaran
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down