Valerian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_icon11Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments: 1

Who is your favorite moster fight?

+4
Somebody
MrBrewskee
Death of Rats
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
8 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite monster fight?

Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote1122%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 22% 
[ 10 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote1111%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 11% 
[ 5 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote117%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 7% 
[ 3 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote117%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote1111%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 11% 
[ 5 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote119%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote112%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote1113%Who is your favorite moster fight? I_vote12 13% 
[ 6 ]
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 45

Who is your favorite moster fight? Empty Who is your favorite moster fight?

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 am

This is a multiple choice poll. This poll will help us find out what the alliance is looking for and can ensure we always have these monsters up.
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite moster fight? Empty Re: Who is your favorite moster fight?

Post  Death of Rats Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 am

Sea Monkeys!
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 am

Death of Rats wrote:Sea Monkeys!
epic EPIC! Battle!
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrewskee Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Tis a sad tale to tell. After losing my poker game to that cheating Mephistopheles. My heart nearly broke when I found his pet Cronus had drank my last barrel of beer. Guess all them heads are good for something arghhh. I was down to my last favor point so I though why take a chance on a Deathrune Raid. The only thing I got was a bloody battle heart. Well by now I was tired so curled up by the campfire to sleep. Dreaming sweet dreams of that frosty brew. I had a thundering in me ears. I thought this cant be right I didn't have no brew to drink. I awoke to find myself in the middle of a War of Red Plains. I saw Skaar leading the deathknights on my right. I saw that cutie Azriel leading the paladins on my left. I tell ya that is one heavenly body. Well taking some advice I learned from my cousin KOBO know when to run. I beat my little feet out of that dustbowl. I did spot a near by cave. I was thinking good place to hide til things cool off on the plains. What I saw brought a tear to this little goblin eye. It was barrels upon barrels stacked from floor to ceiling labeled frosty goodness. Well this goblin new what he had to do grabbed a rock cracked the top and bottoms up. To bad the goblin was disappointed to find frosty goodness had tunred to sour grapes all the grape was vinegar yuck. Well moving on to the rear of the cave the goblin found a passage leading deeper underground. Maybe they stashed the good stuff down there. So off this gobo goes. Well a sight to be surpirsed at the bottom of the cave was a lake full of lava. This can't be true no booze stone sober and out of them favor points. Well the goblin saw some ripples starting to appear on the lakes surface then a loud sploosssh. I saw a head rising out the the lake. It was Alpha Bahamut what a time to be in the wrong place and the wrong time. Well this gobolin is one good runner so up the passage I went and out the vinegar cave. It was dark outside so I needed to take a stroll. I came across a caravan heading to the kingdom of valeria so I caught a ride promising to catch all them rats that DIVA mistress of rats as long as i din't eat the food. Fine by this goblin the only thing he needs is some brew. He did see some warlords from a neighboring knigdoms having a drinking contest. Well this is righ up my alley so I asked them big burly fellas the rules. They says simple the last one standing doesn't get stuck paying the bill. Ok well this goblin knows his role. So he says count me in. After many hours and few barrels there was just two people left standing This little goblin and the warlord [VK]†D-Man☢️. Tis had been a long campaign but finally this goblin noticed that warrior start to teeter and stuble and over he went. Well this goblin was happy at least I was drunk again was not getting stuck with the bar tab. I did return to the cook tent for a knight of good sleeping. I arose on the morrow only to trumpets blasting outside my the cook's tent. Them warlords had gathered again in all there splendor and regalia. The warlord [VK]†D-Man☢️ was at the front he had a medal. He said to this happy little goblin anyone that drink that much booze and still be able to walk is truly a master of the brew. So I hereby award you with the title Keg Killer from this day forth.I thanked all them great warriors and the Diva of them little rat deaths. Well the goblin was thinking cool maybe I can pawn this sucker for a few more free brews when we get to the nearest tavern rabbit
MrBrewskee
MrBrewskee
VKeg
VKeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Death of Rats Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Wow, Brew!

What a great drunken tale! Very Happy
Death of Rats
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite moster fight? Empty Re: Favorite Monster Fight

Post  Somebody Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

I kinda enjoy the Ragnorak and Genesis fight because it is quite easy to win, though getting the extra good loot from those fights are a bit hard for me. I picked Azriel because all of her loot is pretty good...for me T_T. War of the Red Plains is just like Azriel, and both fights are easy to win if you have the right people *cough Hera, Sparks, hitman, jack, etc.* Bahumat and Alpha Bahumat are hard to come by, especially successful ones...and usually those are full. As for Alpha Mephistoles, I have only seen one of those...

Somebody
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://myspace.com/christopher_strife

Back to top Go down

Post  [VK]†D-Man☢Overlord† Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 am

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cheers
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
[VK]†D-Man☢Overlord†
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 am

I dislike the monsters where you have to use energy on them.....I like the straight stamnia fight monsters better.

Phillip
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite moster fight? Empty i choose

Post  stewart Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

the alpha bahamut because you can get the sea serpents as straight up pets no alch. havent got one yet though Sad but i like the deathrune seige the best battle hearts the feel of fighting real players without having to and you still earn battle points the war of the red plains would be better if you earned war points while doing tactics

stewart

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite moster fight? Empty Dragons for the Win

Post  Dave O Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm

My Fav ... Dragons, hands down. Easy to summon, easy to kill, no fortification required, GREAT XP, decent loot (Helm of Dragon Power), and ... of course the very good chance of finding Favor Points amongst the loot.

Sea Serpent battles come in at a distant #2 -- good for FP ... but they were not even included in the list???
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  kajira Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 am

Hard for me to believe dragons are currently #1. I can't remember the last time I've killed a dragon. I'm farming serpents right now, though.

I chose Azriel, Alpha Bahamut and the Deathrune Siege.
kajira
kajira
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave O Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:27 am

kajira wrote:Hard for me to believe dragons are currently #1. I can't remember the last time I've killed a dragon. I'm farming serpents right now, though.

I chose Azriel, Alpha Bahamut and the Deathrune Siege.

Not so hard when you consider that ANYONE can summon and kill a dragon. Those "bigger" monsters such as the Azriel and Alpha Bahamut can only be summoned by "seasoned" players and although the lower level players can join in, it is difficult for them to get enough damage in to score the better loot. And when you consider how much loot and XP and Skill Points you COULD have gotten had you spent that Stamina/Energy on Dragons/Quests ... well, it is best not to really think about it too much.
Dave O
Dave O
VK-Lord
VK-Lord

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite moster fight? Empty Re: Favorite Monster Fight

Post  Somebody Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 am

And if your a high level un-seasoned player.... good luck with getting into those packed battles lol!

Somebody
VK-Knight
VK-Knight

http://myspace.com/christopher_strife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down